Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

franco54

heatrow airport on fsx steam edition

Hi to every one.. some body can help me ?

I just install the Heatrow airport scenery on my FSX STEAM EDITION, using win 10

No problem during installation with SN an registration mail and no error message

At the end after launching FSX SE   no Heatrow scenery added  in the setup scenery 

thank-you  

ciao 

franco

Are you sure you installed with Administrative rights?

25 minutes ago, franco54 said:

Hi to every one.. some body can help me ?

I just install the Heatrow airport scenery on my FSX STEAM EDITION, using win 10

No problem during installation with SN an registration mail and no error message

At the end after launching FSX SE   no Heatrow scenery added  in the setup scenery 

thank-you  

ciao 

franco

25 minutes ago, franco54 said:

YES FOR SURE !!!

right click and choose administrator rights . i did 2 times after the unistallation 

moreover i see in the aerosoft directory of steam 2 directories with heatrow airport

moreover I did the same with OSLO and Zurich airport and i had NO PROBLEMS 

they work perfectly

Ciao

I would like to suggest that you re-install EGLL one more time (again as admin and with deactivated anti virus software), but this time select "FSX" and not "FSX:SE" as installed simulator when being asked by the setup.

I FOUND THE PROBLEM AND SOLVED.

During installation your program is looking to find the FSX-SE directory in Window/programData/Microsoft ... but on my PC i have only FSX directory.

So i had to rename the directory  FSX-SE... reload the hetrow scenery ..... then Rename again FSX-SE  with FSX  and the problem is over.

On my opinion your software should look to find FSX and not FSX.-SE directory on Window/programData/Microsoft

Now every think is working perfectly... 

Thank-you 

Ciao

TBH, I dont think that your problem is really solved. The installer checks the Windows registry for an entry of FSX:SE. If it doesnt find an entry, something is broken with your FSX:SE installation.

OK let me check and i'll let you know

ciao 

grazie

OK let me check and i'll let you know

ciao 

grazie

I did several checks with my FSX SE and heatrow airport scenery.

It seems that every thing running well.

• Like 1

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.