VATSIM shared cockpit event

alexnaughton

Dear All,
I am organising a shared cockpit full multi-crew VATSIM group flight session along with other Virtual Airlines. We will be flying from London to Innsbruck and back to start the day, then doing a couple of UK hops, amassing to 9 flights in total on Saturday and 10 flights in total on Sunday. We will be using a combination of the Aerosoft Airbus A320 family (NOT Professional version, unless you find someone else with P3D v4 who flies it) and the Majestic Q400 (remember you must have at least the Professional version for the shared cockpit function to work)
I will attach a more in depth schedule showing the timings, flight numbers etc. All flights will be flown on the VATSIM network, and there will be Full ATC for the UK flights due to VATSIM cross the pond.
Everyone interested please do respond with your availability and I will organise rostering on Friday. In response please include which aircraft you will be flying, your name, your experience on the aircraft, which Virtual Airline (if applicable) and if you fly for a Virtual Airline, your ranking with that Virtual Airline.
Please also note that you are more than welcome to join us in an aircraft which does not have shared cockpit functionality, for example the PMDG 737.
Many thanks,
Alexander Naughton

2 hours ago, alexnaughton said:

Dear All,
I am organising a shared cockpit full multi-crew VATSIM group flight session along with other Virtual Airlines. We will be flying from London to Innsbruck and back to start the day, then doing a couple of UK hops, amassing to 9 flights in total on Saturday and 10 flights in total on Sunday. We will be using a combination of the Aerosoft Airbus A320 family (NOT Professional version, unless you find someone else with P3D v4 who flies it) and the Majestic Q400 (remember you must have at least the Professional version for the shared cockpit function to work)
I will attach a more in depth schedule showing the timings, flight numbers etc. All flights will be flown on the VATSIM network, and there will be Full ATC for the UK flights due to VATSIM cross the pond.
Everyone interested please do respond with your availability and I will organise rostering on Friday. In response please include which aircraft you will be flying, your name, your experience on the aircraft, which Virtual Airline (if applicable) and if you fly for a Virtual Airline, your ranking with that Virtual Airline.
Please also note that you are more than welcome to join us in an aircraft which does not have shared cockpit functionality, for example the PMDG 737.
Many thanks,
Alexander Naughton

You are welcome to fly by yourself, however, the experience is enhanced by shared cockpit. Please can you tell me which flights you will be available to fly so I can add you to the lists

Archived