PFPX - Professional Flight Planner X 16 days to download?

Hi I keep receiving network errors when trying to download the installer or it says 10 days to finish . The installer keeps timing out. Im almost ready to ask for a refund if I cant install it. My internet is fine here I have no problems downloading other items from Aerosoft. But this is silly.

• Aerosoft

I also tried the download and it was plenty fast. Something between your system and the server is causing issues. Out of our control. I would suggest you call the ISP and see if the problem is at there end or if it is further up the chain.

tyried a different browser, or rather had to download a different browser in seconds no problem. And the same thing happened. Also I went into and downloaded topcat no issue at all.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived