timothyj6769

PFPX - Professional Flight Planner X 16 days to download?

Hi I keep receiving network errors when trying to download the installer or it says 10 days to finish . The installer keeps timing out. Im almost ready to ask for a refund if I cant install it. My internet is fine here I have no problems downloading other items from Aerosoft. But this is silly.

Hi,

Just tested here and fully downloaded from FlightsimSoft in around 1min 20sec.

Try from  the link I posted.

Thats exactly where I tried downloading it from it starts out great then goes to 16 days to timeout

I also tried the download and it was plenty fast. Something between your system and the server is causing issues. Out of our control. I would suggest you call the ISP and see if the problem is at there end or if it is further up the chain.

tyried a different browser, or rather had to download a different browser in seconds no problem. And the same thing happened. Also I went into and downloaded topcat no issue at all.

different_browser.jpg

As I said it is an issue between your system and the download server. Out of our control. 

I just received a link to their private server. And downloaded it in seconds. So..kinda weird.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.