Connected flight deck this weekend

alexnaughton

Dear all,

I am flying some flights this weekend in the Aerosoft A319 this weekend for British airways and I am looking for a co pilot, for rotation between PF and PNF, to fly the flights - any experience accepted. It will mainly entail Innsbruck and back from Gatwick and then to Jersey and back, the rest is up for agreement 

many thanks,

Alexander Naughton 

19 minutes ago, alexnaughton said:

Dear all,

I am flying some flights this weekend in the Aerosoft A319 this weekend for British airways and I am looking for a co pilot, for rotation between PF and PNF, to fly the flights - any experience accepted. It will mainly entail Innsbruck and back from Gatwick and then to Jersey and back, the rest is up for agreement 

many thanks,

Alexander Naughton 

Hello Alex,

Until our Community is announced, you can put your flight in our CFD Club here on this website.  If you'll take a look at the sub-menu at the top of the screen you'll see a listing for Clubs, and that's where you'll find the CFD Club (which I'm not involved with).

Best wishes!

Archived