Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lillerep

MIlan Malpensa LIMC problem

Recommended Posts

HI, I have just bought the new scenery LIMC Milano Malpensa but when I start the game I have an error message and the airport doesn't load.

Attached my log file.

Help appreciated.

Thank you.

 

X.plane 11.40b9

Log.txt

Share this post


Link to post

+1 Same issue and yes I have installed everything

thanks

0:00:32.077 E/SCN: Unable to locate .agp: SAM_Library/dockings/ADB-Safegate-4.5m-pole.agp
0:00:32.077 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:00:32.077 E/SYS: | There was a problem loading the scenery package:
0:00:32.077 E/SYS: | Custom Scenery/Milan Malpensa1 - LIMC/
0:00:32.077 E/SYS: | The scenery may not look correct.
0:00:32.077 E/SYS: | Please see the Log.txt file for detailed error information.
0:00:32.077 E/SYS: | (io_dsf.cpp:695)
0:00:32.077 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:00:32.077 E/SCN: DSF canceled due to missing art assets, file=Custom Scenery/Milan Malpensa1 - LIMC/Earth nav data/+40+000/+45+008.dsf, err=15 (dsf_ErrCanceled).
0:00:32.077 E/SCN: WARNING: got error on DSF load for scenery file 45, 8, Custom Scenery/Milan Malpensa1 - LIMC/
0:00:32.077 I/SCN: DSF load time: 3726191 for file Custom Scenery/Milan Malpensa2 - LIMC - Mesh/Earth nav data/+40+000/+45+008.dsf (339730 tris, 23 skipped for -6731.6 m^2)

Share this post


Link to post

Yes, same problem for me. The secenery even dont appear. And i downloaded the newest SAM-Plugin:

 

0:01:45.066 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'a330stat_0.dds', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/Milan Malpensa1 - LIMC/objects/'.
0:01:45.066 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'SAM_Library/dockings/ADB-Safegate-4.5m-pole.agp', referenced from scenery package 'Custom Scenery/Milan Malpensa1 - LIMC/'.
0:01:45.066 E/SCN: Custom Scenery/Milan Malpensa1 - LIMC/Earth nav data/+40+000/+45+008.dsf:
0:01:45.066 E/SCN: Unable to locate .agp: SAM_Library/dockings/ADB-Safegate-4.5m-pole.agp
0:01:45.066 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:01:45.066 E/SYS: | Beim Laden des Szeneriepakets ist ein Problem aufgetreten:
0:01:45.066 E/SYS: | Custom Scenery/Milan Malpensa1 - LIMC/
0:01:45.066 E/SYS: | Die Szenerie wird eventuell nicht korrekt angezeigt.
0:01:45.066 E/SYS: | Bitte sehen Sie sich die Datei Log.txt näher an, um eine detaillierte Information zum Fehler zu erhalten.
0:01:45.066 E/SYS: | (io_dsf.cpp:839)
0:01:45.066 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:01:45.066 E/SCN: DSF canceled due to missing art assets, file=Custom Scenery/Milan Malpensa1 - LIMC/Earth nav data/+40+000/+45+008.dsf, err=15 (dsf_ErrCanceled).

 

The strange thing is that the file reported as missed is where it is supposed to be. I dont knwo why it cannot find it.

2019-10-21_18-59-48.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Ok,

thank you for the infos. I could recreate it here.

May be the .agp file is corrupt.

I have send an eMail to the developer of the Szenery and the SAM Plugin.

I hope he can solve it quickly...

Greets Heinz

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hi I am a member of the team that have converted this scenery I’m sorry for the people who have had issues with the scenery this is a issue due to the file name being changed we have emailed Aerosoft and asked them to rectify this issue ASAP.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hello ashj24uk,

 

I don't think that this is the only problem.

I think, this also is a "link" problem from the airport to the SAM_Library (this library is stored in the custom scenery folder for all airports using it).

 

For our users:

Try this first workaround:

Close X-Plane 11.

Copy (not move) the Sam_Library folder from the Custom Scenery folder to the Milan Malpensa1 - LIMC folder.

Copy (not move) the SAM plugin from .../resources/plugins/ to the Milan Malpensa1 - LIMC/plugins/ folder

Then test the scenery.

 

But keep in mind: this ONLY is a first workaround!

It is not the correct way how SAM will work!

May be this will cause other later problems...

I think, we will upload a fixed version soon....

 

Greets Heinz

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello ashj24uk,

 

I don't think that this is the only problem.

I think, this also is a "link" problem from the airport to the SAM_Library (this library is stored in the custom scenery folder for all airports using it).

 

For our users:

Try this first workaround:

Close X-Plane 11.

Copy (not move) the Sam_Library folder from the Custom Scenery folder to the Milan Malpensa1 - LIMC folder.

Copy (not move) the SAM plugin from .../resources/plugins/ to the Milan Malpensa1 - LIMC/plugins/ folder

Then test the scenery.

 

But keep in mind: this ONLY is a first workaround!

It is not the correct way how SAM will work!

May be this will cause other later problems...

I think, we will upload a fixed version soon....

 

Greets Heinz

I have sent you a New version in private I have tested and it does work so if you could please upload this ASAP 

regards

Ashley 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, ashj24uk said:

Je vous ai envoyé une nouvelle version en privé, je l'ai testé et il ne fonctionne donc si vous pourriez s'il vous plaît télécharger ce ASAP 

regards

Ashley 

 

Thank you everything seems perfect now.

Share this post


Link to post

We will upload a new Malpensa X-Plane 11 version shortly.

Sorry for the problems.

 

@Matteo Bregolato:

Please post this in the Prepar3D Forum. Here you are in the X-Plane 11 Forum.

Please poste here only X-Plane 11 isuues...

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post

Dear Heinz

 

Thanks a lot for your very quick acting. Could you just make a post here, when it has been uploaded :) looking forward to flying out of LIM!

 

Also big thanks to @ashj24uk and your team <3

 

Regards

Luca

Share this post


Link to post

ok, I renamed the scenery to the name Winsock pointed out on FB but that didn't solve the missing airport details, only after I copied the SAM stuff from the custom scenery and plugin folder into the airport folder it worked:

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Noksi said:

ok, I renamed the scenery to the name Winsock pointed out on FB but that didn't solve the missing airport details, only after I copied the SAM stuff from the custom scenery and plugin folder into the airport folder it worked:

Download the scenery again , did work for me ( 3 hours ago).

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Did you still had to do some renaming or copying of files ? Because now X-Plane (non-beta and beta) crashes for me:

 

0:00:53.287 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'a330stat_0.dds', referenced from file 'G:\Custom Scenery\AS - Milan_Malpensa - LIMC/objects/'.
0:00:53.287 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1219330 for file G:\Custom Scenery\AS - Milan_Malpensa - LIMC/Earth nav data/+40+000/+45+008.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:53.287 I/SCN: DSF load time: 4241823 for file G:\Custom Scenery\AS - Milan_Malpensa - LIMC - Mesh/Earth nav data/+40+000/+45+008.dsf (339714 tris, 48 skipped for -39004.5 m^2)
0:00:53.287 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: PING-FILE ERROR!
0:00:53.287 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: setjmp(png_ptr->jmpbuf
0:00:53.287 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: G:\Custom Scenery\AS - Milan_Malpensa - LIMC/All Markings/68.png
0:00:53.287 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT:
0:00:53.287 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: C:/jenkins/design-triggered/source_code/app/X-Plane-f/../../core/TEX/TEX_png.cpp:85
--=={This application has crashed!}==--

Log.txt

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Noksi said:

Did you still had to do some renaming or copying of files ? Because now X-Plane (non-beta and beta) crashes for me:

 

0:00:53.287 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'a330stat_0.dds', referenced from file 'G:\Custom Scenery\AS - Milan_Malpensa - LIMC/objects/'.
0:00:53.287 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1219330 for file G:\Custom Scenery\AS - Milan_Malpensa - LIMC/Earth nav data/+40+000/+45+008.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:53.287 I/SCN: DSF load time: 4241823 for file G:\Custom Scenery\AS - Milan_Malpensa - LIMC - Mesh/Earth nav data/+40+000/+45+008.dsf (339714 tris, 48 skipped for -39004.5 m^2)
0:00:53.287 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: PING-FILE ERROR!
0:00:53.287 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: setjmp(png_ptr->jmpbuf
0:00:53.287 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: G:\Custom Scenery\AS - Milan_Malpensa - LIMC/All Markings/68.png
0:00:53.287 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT:
0:00:53.287 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: C:/jenkins/design-triggered/source_code/app/X-Plane-f/../../core/TEX/TEX_png.cpp:85
--=={This application has crashed!}==--

Log.txt 179.2 kB · 0 downloads

 

Did you re download the scenery from the store? can you please also contact us on our fb page so we can speed up this process of helping you https://www.facebook.com/pg/Windsocksim/posts/?ref=page_internal

Share this post


Link to post
vor 2 Minuten, ashj24uk sagte:

 

Did you re download the scenery from the store?

 

yes, about an hour ago

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, Noksi said:

Did you still had to do some renaming or copying of files ? Because now X-Plane (non-beta and beta) crashes for me:

 

0:00:53.287 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'a330stat_0.dds', referenced from file 'G:\Custom Scenery\AS - Milan_Malpensa - LIMC/objects/'.
0:00:53.287 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1219330 for file G:\Custom Scenery\AS - Milan_Malpensa - LIMC/Earth nav data/+40+000/+45+008.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:53.287 I/SCN: DSF load time: 4241823 for file G:\Custom Scenery\AS - Milan_Malpensa - LIMC - Mesh/Earth nav data/+40+000/+45+008.dsf (339714 tris, 48 skipped for -39004.5 m^2)
0:00:53.287 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: PING-FILE ERROR!
0:00:53.287 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: setjmp(png_ptr->jmpbuf
0:00:53.287 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: G:\Custom Scenery\AS - Milan_Malpensa - LIMC/All Markings/68.png
0:00:53.287 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT:
0:00:53.287 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: C:/jenkins/design-triggered/source_code/app/X-Plane-f/../../core/TEX/TEX_png.cpp:85
--=={This application has crashed!}==--

Log.txt 179.2 kB · 0 downloads

Very strange I downloaded the scenery early this afternoon and all was fine then I re-downloaded it about an Hour ago and since no joy. Same error in my log

Share this post


Link to post

I get the .png error message, too;

 

0:02:58.820 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'a330stat_0.dds', referenced from file 'Custom Scenery/AS - Milan_Malpensa - LIMC/objects/'.
0:02:58.820 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: PING-FILE ERROR!
0:02:58.820 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: setjmp(png_ptr->jmpbuf
0:02:58.820 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: Custom Scenery/AS - Milan_Malpensa - LIMC/All Markings/68.png

 

I use ortho4xp has it something to do with it?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...