MIlan Malpensa LIMC problem

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/26/2019 at 7:07 PM, ashj24uk said:

For some reason the version that Aerosoft has not got to the org yet but we did email the org store to make them aware.

Still no news about the org store update? Download still says 1.0 and I m not willing to download 1.8G for nothing again.

3 hours ago, donoscar said:

Still no news about the org store update? Download still says 1.0 and I m not willing to download 1.8G for nothing again.

Hi 1.1 is defiantly out on the org I have double checked and the download is 1.05GB

Please login to display this image.

Ciao sull'ultima versione c'è ancora un piccolo problema: sul punto nella foto allegata del taxi il fondo è nero ma sotto è come c'era l'erba per cui l'aereo rallenta. Con le fodere è peggio perché devi dare così tanto motore. Fondo da correggere!
Grazie e saluti

• 6 months later...

Hi all,

I have purchased LIMC Milan Malpensa for X plane 11 and I have installed it, but for some reason the scenery is incomplete, some buildings are missing in the scenery. Any thoughts?

• 1 year later...

Archived