Checklists all greyed out

Leacho

Good Evening,

I've just taken off on a 3 hour flight, and my checklists were working perfectly on the ground, yet all of a sudden when climbing, I had nothing, and now when I check the MCDU, all the checklists are greyed out.

I have about 2 hours before I need the Descent Preparation checklist, so not sure if its greyed out for a reason. I've checked all the switches that I can think off to make sure everything is right after takeoff.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Matt 

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have no idea what could cause the CL automatically and completely to switch off during a flight. Are you using the CL INFOBAR - so you can see what has to be done next? Are all pages of the CL menu greyed out or are you just talking about the first page? The DESCENT PREPARATION CL is part of page 2 - so please use the MCDU arrow key pointing to the right to switch to the 2nd page...... Maybe this was the problem?

Regards,

Rolf

Hi Rolf - I checked both pages and everything was greyed out - I must admit I have never seen that before, and I haven't seen it on any flights since.

Archived