Really weird bug/glitch in Mega Airport Oslo

Vicloco

Hello. I have had this problem for a long time, i just havent really bothered to fix it. Now that im starting to fly again, i really would want to fix it, because its kinda annoying

So in Oslo Gardemoen (Mega Airport Oslo) there is a really weird box in the sky, that moves and changes form when i move the camera. Apart from that, objects in the airport also move and change form when i move my camera. I have tried uninstalling and installing again various times, without luck. I have recorded a video because explaining the bug is kinda difficult.

Please login to view this video.

Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Not a problem of the scenery, otherwise there wold have been tons of reports. For sure some other software is interfering here. Another addon, wrong order in the scenery library, some tools etc.

What else do you have installed? Post a screenshot of your scenery library showing us where ENGM sits.

Please login to view this video.

This repeating pattern seems to be part of a dialogbox of a tool running in the background:

Please login to display this image.

I mean i have some other scenery that might interfear with ENGM. I have FTX global, norway, lc europe, vector... apart from that i dont know what could be interfearing. Anyways here is the screenshot:

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 10/21/2019 at 9:08 AM, mopperle said:

This repeating pattern seems to be part of a dialogbox of a tool running in the background:

Again, check this

• Deputy Sheriffs

But be aware, there are 2 of them:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Dll.xml

C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\dll.xml

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. Im sorry for replying this late. I havent had time to spend on the sim (sounds like a typical excuse but it actually is. But yeah here is 1 of my dll.xml files. The other one in my P3D folder, i couldnt find it. Im sending it as a screenshot but tell me if you need the actual file (i have never done this so im kinda confused)

2 hours ago, Vicloco said:

Hello. Im sorry for replying this late. I havent had time to spend on the sim (sounds like a typical excuse but it actually is. But yeah here is 1 of my dll.xml files. The other one in my P3D folder, i couldnt find it. Im sending it as a screenshot but tell me if you need the actual file (i have never done this so im kinda confused)

The other file is what Otto needs to see. It's not located in your P3D folder. It's in ProgramData folder. If its not there then you likely have HUGE problems with your P3D installation.

Im so sorry for being this stupid. I will think a bit more next time. Here are the exe.xml file and the other file that you requested earlier.

Yes, it happen on every aircraft.

And sorry mopperle, i decided to completely uninstall the simulator because its getting really full of bugs. This is not the only bug i had on my simlator, so i think the best idea is to reinstall everything.

I will tell you guys if i still have the problem.

Okay so the scenery has no problems after reinstall, but i have only tried installing Mega airport Oslo, and no other scenery like ftx or anything. I will see if i have the same problem with the ftx sceneries.

Archived