Doubts about AES credits

Stratos

Hello!

Want to ask a couple of things before buying AES credits for some of my airports.

1-It gives you a follow me car to the cargo areas of the airfields?? And the marshmaller, it works on the cargo areas?

2-It can give my small plane ( like a Cessna Caravan ) a place to park and maybe the passenger tube? what about the Pushback?

3-Is FSCargo compatible? And FSPassengers compatible??

Thank's!

• Developer

Hello,´

1-It gives you a follow me car to the cargo areas of the airfields?? And the marshmaller, it works on the cargo areas?

AES will support minimum all Position you find in the original AFCAD of the scenery. In some cases, I have added some Position missing in the org. AFCAD. In the most products I remember, the cargo positions are included.

2-It can give my small plane ( like a Cessna Caravan ) a place to park and maybe the passenger tube? what about the Pushback?

AES is adressed to aircraft >=Regio Probs or Jets, GA Traffic gets more or less only Followme and Marshaller. More enhancements here in later versions.

3-Is FSCargo compatible? And FSPassengers compatible??

I don't see and know any problems in compatibility here. In FSPassenger you must press the normal brakes instead of setting the parkingbrake after pushback, so that FSP don't think the flight ends allready, but that is implemented .

The Cargo Load features will follow in one of the next version, therefore we first need to enhance the parameters setable for the aircraft, that is in development for Version 2.0

• Developer
If you buy a airfield for 1.92 will still be available once 2.0 is ready?

The credits you buy now will be valid and usable for all upcomming future FS2004 versions of AES. When you install a upgrade, Credit SNs and Assignment will automatically transferred.

As I don't know if there is a FS X Verison possible and how it will work there, I can't say how the credits will move to a future FS X Version, but they will not be lost totally.

• Developer

Hi,

did you mean, when you place the aircraft via FS Menu to a position, that the Jetway connects?

If so, set the parking Brake, when the aircraft is placed and the jetways will move.

In some cases, It could happen, that the FS will place the aircraft to far away from the stoppoint, then you need to correct the position with slewmode (Y) related to the marshaller or docking system.

Hello again! What an amazing program, good work with it! Only one thing, how I can know the new plane parameters? Height to the door, door position... And is possible to create a plane with the passenger door in the left side?

• Developer
Hello again! What an amazing program, good work with it! Only one thing, how I can know the new plane parameters? Height to the door, door position... And is possible to create a plane with the passenger door in the left side?

I don't know if I understand you question:

If you have a plane, which has not a correct config by default, you can place the airplane on a AES support airport (on runway or Taxiway so that you can see it in outsideview from all sides) and then make the FS window smaller and start AEShelp. When you select the Aircraft Parameter page, you can see small symboles around the aircraft. When you select a door in AESHelp, you see the green symbol in the FS, now you can move the door so that the symbol fits to the door. (see in the manual)

Or you search for AES on AVSIM, maybe someone has post a config for your aircraft the. Then only copy the Intelliscene.cfg to the AIRCRAFT Subdir of this plane and you can use this parameters.