Aerosoft Customer Service

SmiffyRebel

It would seem that Aerosoft's customer service is non existant, I pre-ordered a Honeycomb Alpha Yoke at the Aerosoft stand at the Cosford show and was informed that I would be contacted by email, I did not recieved a email, I have since emailed Aerosoft four times and have not had any replies, hence the customer service is non existant.

Cheers

SmiffyRebel

• Aerosoft

I see no emails from the xxxx.22@btinternet.com in our support system (support@aerosoft.com). 

Please login to display this image.

Where did you send your emails?

And of course we have a solid support department, currently we run at 92% customer satisfaction rating.

• Administrator

Hello Sir,

Excuse me for the late response.

According to my information, you received several emails from our info@aerosoft.com account. (11.10.2019; 14.10.2019; 15.10.2019 [two mails] and 16.10.2019)

image.png.8be119c1a00c26bc4fc3b7c9d59cde2f.png

Please check your spam folder, Sir.

We received your order and we are happy to tell you that the first edition of the Yokes will be available within the next few days and you are one of the first to get our brand-new hardware.

We would like to ask you to transfer your invoice amount to our account (mentioned on several emails you received) until October 25th, 2019, so the Yoke can be shipped in time.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Marius Ellenbürger

Archived