Airbus A320 1.2.5.0 crash

ihabsamir

Hi everyone ..

i have problem annoying me from about 3 weeks till now and really i get so tired to fix this problem 

i have windows 10 with latest updates

i installed p3d 4 4.5 hotfix 2 yesterday after uninstalled officially from p3d book guide 

i have Aerosoft A320 ver1.25.0

i installed Airosoft Airbus320 from aerosoft guide in addons folder and excluded it from antivirus ...etc

my airbus crashes after open flight may be after 60 seconds 3 minutes 10 minutes 
i read all troubleshoots on this forum to help me fix my crash like open default aircraft then change it to airbus or to turnoff viewsystem 

i fly many aircraft's all default aircraft and pmdg works well without any problem only this crash at airbus 320

also i have FSX SE version and i have Aerosoft Airbus320 works perfectly without any problem  

when i fly message come to me in P3D dixgi_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG and from windes application prepar3d blocked from accessing graphic hardware

please please help me i get stuck i dont have anymore ways to fix my crash ... thanks 

• Deputy Sheriffs

The error " dixgi_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG " is not caused by the Airbus, but due to a problem with your graphiccard and/or driver. when you use Google search, you find many hints regarding this error.

The fact that you see it (currently) only with the Airbus might be caused by the fact, that the Airbus is compiled  based on the latest P3D SDK, but not the other aircrafts.

Also I strongly recommend that you update the Airbus via the ASUPdater to 1.2.5.2. Make sure that experimental Updates are allowed in the Updater

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, ihabsamir said:

no chance for helping me??

A belated welcome to the Aerosoft support forums. We are eager to help you with the issue you're seeing.

Your first post was only four hours ago and mopperle's  (Otto's) response was minutes later. That's pretty fast response. Did you do a Google search for the "dixgi_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG" error message, which he pointed out is not caused by the Airbus, and follow the hints you find in the search? Whether you actually have the latest version or not, the error message you wrote about hasn't been reported by any other of the thousands of customers of the Airbus Pro, so it's highly, highly likely it's something in your system or settings.

The fact that other aircraft may work on your sim is irrelevant given the error message, because they're almost certainly not as demanding on your system as the Airbus Pro is, due to its extensive feature set. Even the PMDG one you noted. We do want to help you with this, but you need to take action yourself on the help already offered. Please follow up on mopperle's first suggestion and report back the results.

By the way, I edited the title for you by adding a missing decimal point to show the correct version you initially reported on. That helps anyone else who may be looking for help.

• Herman changed the title to Airbus A320 1.2.5.0 crash

rea

16 minutes ago, Herman said:

A belated welcome to the Aerosoft support forums. We are eager to help you with the issue you're seeing.

Your first post was only four hours ago and mopperle's  (Otto's) response was minutes later. That's pretty fast response. Did you do a Google search for the "dixgi_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG" error message, which he pointed out is not caused by the Airbus, and follow the hints you find in the search? Whether you actually have the latest version or not, the error message you wrote about hasn't been reported by any other of the thousands of customers of the Airbus Pro, so it's highly, highly likely it's something in your system or settings.

The fact that other aircraft may work on your sim is irrelevant given the error message, because they're almost certainly not as demanding on your system as the Airbus Pro is, due to its extensive feature set. Even the PMDG one you noted. We do want to help you with this, but you need to take action yourself on the help already offered. Please follow up on mopperle's first suggestion and report back the results.

By the way, I edited the title for you by adding a missing decimal point to show the correct version you initially reported on. That helps anyone else who may be looking for help.

thanks herman 
but really my mind will blow from all of that crash especially i like airbus soo much and cant find solution 
but after update to 1.2.5.1 message dxgi _error_hung removed but still after flying aircraft hang and crash to desktop .. i get mad from many of my trials 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thank you for the update. What does the error report from Windows Event Recorder (WER) show right after a Crash to Desktop? Please provide a copy. You should find the WER applet in your Start Menu under Windows Administrative Tools/Event Recorder.

Otto, please stay with us on this. You're better at this kind of troubleshooting than I am.

5 hours ago, mopperle said:

The error " dixgi_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG " is not caused by the Airbus, but due to a problem with your graphiccard and/or driver. when you use Google search, you find many hints regarding this error.

The fact that you see it (currently) only with the Airbus might be caused by the fact, that the Airbus is compiled  based on the latest P3D SDK, but not the other aircrafts.

Also I strongly recommend that you update the Airbus via the ASUPdater to 1.2.5.2. Make sure that experimental Updates are allowed in the Updater

i get two different messages 

first

The program Prepar3D.exe version 4.5.13.32097 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
 Process ID: 1f00
 Start Time: 01d583bfea63f597
 Termination Time: 69
 Application Path: E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
 Report Id: 02f97b73-ab99-443f-91fa-a407a70e3362
 Faulting package full name: 
 Faulting package-relative application ID: 
 Hang type: Unknown

second:

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.5.13.32097, time stamp: 0x5d8abf93
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.418, time stamp: 0xfba22159
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x000000000003a839
Faulting process id: 0x33e4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d583b818590e10
Faulting application path: E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 5a265799-7f44-4fef-ba69-1e5bb5b8b2c4
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

• Deputy Sheriffs

For the kernelbase.dll error applies the same as for the other error. It simply shows that soemthing on your system is not as it should be. Typical problems are:

- Windows is not up to date

- your P3D installation is somehow broken (happens often, when a client update only is done)

- missing/broken Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables; you need all of them starting from 2005 up to 2017

Using Google search for this error in combination with P3D give you a lot of othr possible hints/solutions

3 hours ago, mopperle said:

For the kernelbase.dll error applies the same as for the other error. It simply shows that soemthing on your system is not as it should be. Typical problems are:

- Windows is not up to date

- your P3D installation is somehow broken (happens often, when a client update only is done)

- missing/broken Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables; you need all of them starting from 2005 up to 2017

Using Google search for this error in combination with P3D give you a lot of othr possible hints/solutions

okay now i make driver updates from applicaton iobit driver booster it found a special update to my sata iata drive and i made one full flight successfully without problems but i am still under testing to give you my final opinion mr mopperle 
also i need to know what isthe best ezdok version working with airbus without problems ???...thanks 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Used ezdok longtime ago under FSX but never used it in P3D.ezdok should work when you turn off the interal view system of the Bus.

Since P3D is a graphics intensive application, the logical place to start with kernelbase.dll errors is your graphics card drivers.

(1) Download your latest graphics card drivers

(2) Run Display Driver Uninstaller in safe mode.  https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

(3) Install your latest graphics card drivers

Good luck and let us know how it works out.

6 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Used ezdok longtime ago under FSX but never used it in P3D.ezdok should work when you turn off the interal view system of the Bus.

tell which application working with p3d without problem with bus 

and what you mean by turnoff internal view system ??

i think i found my solution 

i have AMD ati radeon tm530 4gb card

i made another flight test and then after open new flight minute and crash to desktop again 

i return back to radeon settings and activate anti lag option 

then returned back to p3d and make full flight without problems ,,,, thanks god  and thanks to all forum admins .

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived