Transponder

magna91

When flying on IVAO it happens sometimes not to be checked, and as many of you will know, you have to set up the Transpondere on 2000. But when I go to set up the Transponder on 2000, it almost always returns to the initial 1200 frequency (unless I set the VFR frequency in America). How can I prevent the Transposnder from returning every time to 1200? I often have to set it to 2000 or the code assigned when I am in flight because otherwise it does not keep the code.

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello @magna91,

Sorry for the late response. When you fill squawk 2000, do you insert the squawk fully by pressing 0 three times after 2, or do you just enter 20 and let the two remaining zeros be there from the previous 1200 squawk?

I "discovered" that there are problems with the Saitek radio panel and the latest Aerosoft update:
When I try to enter a standby frequency on NAV1, the active frequency also starts changing. I know the airbus doesn't have radios like the 737, but with this panel it's the only way to change frequency.
It seems instead that the COM goes perfectly.

with the latest Aerosoft updates, when I insert in QNH in 3D, it turns off all the displays on the saitek panel and shows me only the set QNH. Did you change anything in the controls? He didn't give these mistakes before

On 10/23/2019 at 3:15 AM, magna91 said:

I "discovered" that there are problems with the Saitek radio panel and the latest Aerosoft update:
When I try to enter a standby frequency on NAV1, the active frequency also starts changing. I know the airbus doesn't have radios like the 737, but with this panel it's the only way to change frequency.
It seems instead that the COM goes perfectly.

I'm not having ANY issues with the Saitek Radio panel.  I've been testing for 3 days, and not one issue.  I am currently using the customer version of the Airbus Pro. 

Then I'll test the panel a little bit too. I also rechecked the QNH problem, when I set it on the A320/321 Pro, on the display panel I see only the value set in the QNH. I have to turn a few wheels to view the COM frequency for example. It only happens with Airbus professional while with PMDG everything is fine.

3 hours ago, magna91 said:

Then I'll test the panel a little bit too. I also rechecked the QNH problem, when I set it on the A320/321 Pro, on the display panel I see only the value set in the QNH. I have to turn a few wheels to view the COM frequency for example. It only happens with Airbus professional while with PMDG everything is fine.

You using SPAD?

It was not a criticism towards you :) it was just to say that I don't feel like having to spend any more money trying to recover problems caused by incompatibility between the various addons. Anyway now I will see if Saitek's help will give me some answers (I fear they will never answer) and at most I will let you know what their solution is.

Archived