Flashing contrails

EastCoastCanadian

• Deputy Sheriffs
35 minutes ago, Navigation said:

I’m using old prop for contrails maybe that’s why 

Not the best idea. simply leave it to the standard.

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I would for sure try that. We are not big fans of add-ons that change default files of the sim. 

Hmmm indeed I used to use old prop back in the 32 bit days for the A320 the immersion effects used to work great. But I guess it’s not developed anymore 

12 minutes ago, Navigation said:

Hmmm indeed I used to use old prop back in the 32 bit days for the A320 the immersion effects used to work great. But I guess it’s not developed anymore 

The FSFX Immersion package for the previous Aerosoft Airbus (32 bit version) is not really compatible with the Airbus Professional.  FSFX is working on (or at least planning) a new Immersion package for the Airbus Professional, but you'd have to ask Keven at FSFX what the status is.  Anyway, this likely explains why you are having difficulties.

2 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

The FSFX Immersion package for the previous Aerosoft Airbus (32 bit version) is not really compatible with the Airbus Professional.  FSFX is working on (or at least planning) a new Immersion package for the Airbus Professional, but you'd have to ask Keven at FSFX what the status is.  Anyway, this likely explains why you are having difficulties.

Yes indeed thanks Dave 

Archived