LUKLA Airports: bad/missing textures

newmanix

So far i'm just doing spot checks. I have not looked at all of them yet but so far with each one I go to is some awful issues. Settings are set as per manual. I'm still checking the rest but so far here's 4 with some nasty low res textures. Is this the intended look?

Please login to display this image.

Seeing as this is your product I thought you'd know. Do you have the product? None of this looks familiar to you as the support person????????? 

My apologies I just saw you are a moderator per your tag and not product support. I'll wait for the support folks. Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, newmanix said:

Seeing as this is your product I thought you'd know. Do you have the product? None of this looks familiar to you as the support person????????? 

My apologies I just saw you are a moderator per your tag and not product support. I'll wait for the support folks. Thanks.

While you are waiting you might want to answer the asked question. Otherwise your quite arrogant tone might lead to an unnecessary long waiting time. Just a hint...

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

While you are waiting you might want to answer the asked question. Otherwise your quite arrogant tone might lead to an unnecessary long waiting time. Just a hint...

What's the need for you to interject into threads with input that do not lead to resolution? Your response helps absolutely nothing and leads to you sounding exactly what your accusing me of. I have posted all the airports in the scenery minus 2 with the 3D terrain and the person who is in an actual position to offer support will know this. Clearly, neither of you know what you are looking at and my time is too valuable answering unnecessary questions to non support staff. It's extremely disappointing how many people in this forum need to police where it's not necessary nor warranted. I miss the days when Shaun ran these forums. The longer I have to wait, the closer I get to a review that reflects this product in the light as I've found it. It's not going to hurt me as you seem to think. So please, seeing as you have nothing to offer, let the actual support staff handle it. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

I am sorry Sir, but your total lack of respect towards people who try to help you is not welcome here. I will close this topic. 

Please feel free to contact Aerosoft support via the links in the forum menu above in case you want to follow up your support request. 

Emotions aside: There's a map right on the product page that explains the resolutions and which resolution applies for which area. Anything outside Lukla and Mt. Everest area should be considered as a free bonus. The very low resolution outer area that has 10m/pix only can be switched on and off to your liking (e.g. if you prefer FTX Global over low res satellite imagery in those areas). All the information to that is in the manual. Also note the FAQ on terrain lighting.

Bests,

Sascha

Archived