Hans Hartmann

CRJ Professional Preview

1 hour ago, Hans Hartmann said:

We made a small (no pun intended) addition.... @cosnowboarder_777

CRJ550.PNG

The livery is being worked on right now, but flight dynamics and gauge code are adapted to handle the different seatmap and weights. I can show you more by next week.

Very Nice !!!!

For those who missed it. The update will include CRJ 700/550/900 and 1000. 

Hans is just trying to make my life doing the manuals miserable. 

• Like 2

vor 42 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

For those who missed it. The update will include CRJ 700/550/900 and 1000. 

Hans is just trying to make my life doing the manuals miserable. 

That is because I am an evil person. Ask anyone. They will confirm 🙂

• Upvote 3

vor 14 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

We have simply never been able to recreate that issue on any of our machines, neither has any of our testers been able to recreate it (32 systems in total).  The issue is caused by this add-on and something very specific on your systeem. But as we simply have no idea what that is there is no work done to fix it as far as I am aware. Perhaps a change in the code might prevent the issue from popping up, or your system is now like that of nearly all other users.

But of you check the support forum you will see there is nearly nothing open, certainly not something important.

I know. But in the past quite some things happend that I concidered frustrating. That's why I parked it. I know that Hans has always been working hard to fix all that was possible. So I hoped one day it would work better for me. And maybe this day might be there now.

vor 9 Stunden , BudSpencer sagte:

I know. But in the past quite some things happend that I concidered frustrating. That's why I parked it. I know that Hans has always been working hard to fix all that was possible. So I hoped one day it would work better for me. And maybe this day might be there now.

Nobody will force you to fly it, Hans is putting a lot of work into it though, so at least give it a try once the new version is out. The EFB is stunning.

One shot from me as well which focusses on one new feature I was surprised to find: Curved displays!

2019-10-18_11-58-15-297.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 2 Stunden , AirbusCG sagte:

Nobody will force you to fly it, Hans is putting a lot of work into it though, so at least give it a try once the new version is out. The EFB is stunning.

All I wanted to say in the beginning was that there have been problems and that I'm happy it is being worked on all the time. I've never accused anyone for the problems that happend to me. And yes, I will buy & fly the new version. No need to force me ;)

I for one won't be upgrading, unless you can promise it will include all the important bits from the last version that I love flying so very much. Jokes aside, this is brilliant news! I think it might be my favourite aircraft in the world. Its stunning. A joy to hand fly into small Scandinavian mountainous airfields. 

DSC_0411.JPG

• Like 1

vor 34 Minuten, petetech sagte:

it will include all the important bits from the last version

Of course, The Product Manager™ will be in the new version too. 😉

• Like 3

Will Adria Airways livery be removed in the new versions :( ?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Branimir said:

Will Adria Airways livery be removed in the new versions :( ?

No, why should it? So many people have so many good memories of that airline, how could we possibly kick it out?

Liveries on the -700 and -900 will not be changed on the Professional version. Only the new -550 and -1000 will be added.

• Like 2

Back into testing the CRJ. Hans, Stefan and the others really out did themselves with this version...

Capture.JPG

• Like 4

vor 23 Stunden , Hans Hartmann sagte:

Of course, The Product Manager™ will be in the new version too. 😉

but only with a 2K or 4K photo right? :D

• Upvote 1

vor 12 Minuten, flyingpilot1740 sagte:

but only with a 2K or 4K photo right? :D

Why would I waste so much precious memory on him? :D

• Upvote 1

Some more images of what we believe is the best EFB in any add-on to date.

2019-10-19_20-40-36-666.jpg

2019-10-19_20-35-11-313.jpg

2019-10-19_20-35-27-473.jpg

2019-10-19_20-35-35-778.jpg

2019-10-19_20-35-43-366.jpg

2019-10-19_20-38-28-341.jpg

2019-10-19_20-39-38-13.jpg

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

Now THAT is VERY COOL!!

I can't wait!!

33 minutes ago, RobCom said:

Now THAT is VERY COOL!!

I can't wait!!

It is indeed!  Hans has done a marvelous job with this aircraft!

1 hour ago, Raphael_Chacon said:

Wow! 

I wonder if a 200 is still a possibility....

A 200 has quite a different cockpit and systems, thus it's more than unlikely.

Will there be a possibillity to use the WX radar working with REX Skyforce engine? 

Can't wait for this new version!!! Will it have a takeoff/landing performance calculator (distance, flex temp...) like TOPCAT?

25 minutes ago, Branimir said:

Can't wait for this new version!!! Will it have a takeoff/landing performance calculator (distance, flex temp...) like TOPCAT?

Simply read at least the first page or a few posts back. ;)

4 hours ago, dolf8857 said:

Will there be a possibillity to use the WX radar working with REX Skyforce engine? 

I honestly don't know the answer to that, but a bigger and FAR more important question is "why in the world would you want to"?  When compared to other weather engines, the REX WE is just terrible. I spent more time over the course of a month testing and comparing it to other weather engines than most flight sim addicts spend thinking about flight sim, and in my opinion it just doesnt stand up to the others. Here's a quick check... it doesn't even provide TOC winds or temps, something which is needed to fly airliners.

Just can't beat ActiveSky for injecting weather into the sim.

vor 22 Minuten, DaveCT2003 sagte:

I honestly don't know the answer to that, but a bigger and FAR more important question is "why in the world would you want to"?  When compared to other weather engines, the REX WE is just terrible. I spent more time over the course of a month testing and comparing it to other weather engines than most flight sim addicts spend thinking about flight sim, and in my opinion it just doesnt stand up to the others. Here's a quick check... it doesn't even provide TOC winds or temps, something which is needed to fly airliners.

Just can't beat ActiveSky for injecting weather into the sim.

Active Sky is far from realistic so I can understand anyone who wants a different non Active Sky dependant weather radar.
And if I'm not totally mistaken there was some talks about the REX WXR to be implemented in a future CRJ version some years ago ;)

• Like 1

Guys, very cool job. The EFB ist wunderful.

Can't wait to replace my CRJ with the new ones.