Hans Hartmann

CRJ Professional Preview

And now you know what project Stefan has been working on this summer before coming back to the A330. We really wanted the model to look as good as the fantastic systems Hans was putting in.  Believe me, it does. 

Btw, see the images as full resolution....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Wow, thought the product was not going to be improved (end of life cycle). This is a considerable improvement, cockpit now looks real!

Amazing news Hans ! I can't thank you enough for doing this, and I'll happily pay the upgrade cost. You have targeted all the areas someone would dream for the CRJ !

38 minutes ago, AA777-200ER said:

Wow, thought the product was not going to be improved (end of life cycle). This is a considerable improvement, cockpit now looks real!

We kept it a bit secret indeed....

• Like 1

Two points (well, one point, and one question)

1.  Mathijs, Hans let the cat out of the bag on at least one occasion, I knew there was something coming, but I didn't know about the CRJ1000!  Wonderful news Hans and Aerosoft!

2.  To clarify -- to show the chart data, does the EFB require a Navigraph Charts subscription?

Yes, either Navigraph or NavDataPro subscription is needed. 

If you want charts that is.

• Like 1

vor 2 Minuten, Mace_RB sagte:

2.  To clarify -- to show the chart data, does the EFB require a Navigraph Charts subscription?

Either that or a NavData Pro Charts subscription

Both Hans and Stefan's work are certainly top tier!

• Upvote 1

I don't own the CRJ yet, but I sure as hell will after the update, it looks superb :D

Some more images to show the level of detail (ohhh do see them at full resolution, it makes a huge difference)...

2019-10-14_19-39-59-995.jpg

Even mondaine parts like the headrest got some serious love.

2019-10-14_19-40-50-774.jpg

2019-10-14_19-41-29-675.jpg

See how crisp and sharp this is?

2019-10-14_19-39-44-501.jpg

2019-10-14_19-39-27-718.jpg

Also the parts you do not see too often are completely redone.

2019-10-14_19-39-44-501.jpg

7 minutes ago, Arzenim said:

I don't own the CRJ yet, but I sure as hell will after the update, it looks superb :D

You  know what it the real fun things about a CRJ? They are so much fun to fly manually. Agile, responsive. I think I have not done an automated landing in ages. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

OOOHHHH thanks you very much !! I love the CRJ and even more the 1000 ❤️ Thanks Thanks!

My only question is whether the HUD will be an optional item just as it is in the real world? This would be a realistic feature to allow for airline specific configurations.

10 minutes ago, Loïc Lourdel said:

the import of the flight plan will be possible with pfpx?

I am not sure. But if you feel realism is important it's not crazy to do what real pilots do and insert the flight plan manually!

3 minutes ago, Caribpilot said:

My only question is whether the HUD will be an optional item just as it is in the real world? This would be a realistic feature to allow for airline specific configurations.

That is already the case in the current version. 

1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That is already the case in the current version. 

Is this the case for the current P3Dv4 version only?

1 minute ago, Caribpilot said:

Is this the case for the current P3Dv4 version only?

No, I do not think so. 

For the audio panel, has any consideration been given to support airline specific cabin announcements and safety briefings?

P.S - it would have been great if a CRJ-200 was also considered for the future. 

vor 59 Minuten, Caribpilot sagte:

For the audio panel, has any consideration been given to support airline specific cabin announcements and safety briefings?

P.S - it would have been great if a CRJ-200 was also considered for the future. 

Neither is planned at this point.

Vor 1 Stunde, Caribpilot sagte:

My only question is whether the HUD will be an optional item just as it is in the real world?

To clarify this: It's not optional and never was. It's always in the model. Removing it can't be done with visibility control and it's simply not worth the effort to create and maintain three additional VC models.

Looks amazing. Thanks for the news. The CRJ has always been one of my favs and I fly it regularly. 

Might be a stupid Q but is the EFB for CRJ1000 only or do I get the EFB for 700/900 i I buy the 1000? I have the 700/900.

Also. There is no simulated co-pilot with this one?

Btw. What liveries are expected with that one? I couldn't find any current carriers in the wiki page.

The VNAV news was hardly mentioned here but wow, does thaf finally mean I can do autothrottle or have I misunderstood?

• Upvote 1

Holy smokes!  that is a winner man!    Moving maps & Navigraph integration should be something standard these days...   That feature is the one i like the most....   

Great news!!!! 😎🍻

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1