Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Hans Hartmann

CRJ Professional Preview (Released)

22 minutes ago, Mace_RB said:

There are also some online sites with real world ATC chatter, you can have running in the background.

Right :)

3 hours ago, Jeroen Doorman said:

Edit by Mod: Video deleted to save screen space.

What preset are you using ? beautifull

amazing news ! i am flying your product since airbus busses and you are clearly one the major & quality company on the market !! great job guys !!!

She looks amazing indeed!  Aerosoft is going to make this year a very nice holiday season: CRJ Pro and A330. Just hope I can stay married since I’ll be spending money and time in the sim. Looking forward to enjoying all of your hard work when it’s released. 

• Like 1

On 11/4/2019 at 4:48 PM, Hans Hartmann said:

Planned is November 18th. If that's going to happen depends on the status of the product test by then. Or in other words: If it's not released on November 18, it's still not delayed :P 

Random Fact:

Thats my Brithday! Sweet!!!

2 hours ago, davidnorfolk96 said:

whats the upgrade price?

Around 25 euro.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2019 at 4:08 PM, Hans Hartmann said:

Neither is planned at this point.

To clarify this: It's not optional and never was. It's always in the model. Removing it can't be done with visibility control and it's simply not worth the effort to create and maintain three additional VC models.

Greetings,

Is it too much to ask why the -200 wasn't and still isn't considered for development?

Mainly because it is not a very populair model.

Btw got some more images from people working on repaints:

SCANDINAVIAN_AIRLINES_OY-KFI.jpg

AIR_CANADA_EXPRESS_C-GOJZ.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Mainly because it is not a very populair model.

Oh that's interesting... - I know my airline uses it and it is a fun plane to fly.

I guess @Mathijs Kok it would be nice to have it though...

May be do a poll? idk , . . just would like to have the complete set like you guys did with the Airbus family.

Regards,

Sorry, no matter what a poll  would show, it is just not planned at this moment.

5 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Sorry, no matter what a poll  would show, it is just not planned at this moment.

😞 Ok thanks

1 hour ago, Caribbean_Redz said:

Greetings,

Is it too much to ask why the -200 wasn't and still isn't considered for development?

The 700/900/1000 have a common flight deck arrangement.

While the 200 (which is the oldest version), has about 85 percent commonality, there are some substantial differences in the systems - especially on the overhead panel. The 700/900 has a single push button to test the complete engine and APU fire warning and extinguishing system. The 200 fire system has 9 separate toggle switches, 5 of which can take three positions, and there are 3 separate tests that have to be performed during preflight to verify that all parts of the fire system are working properly.

Bleed air management is (normally) automatic on the 700/900, and manual on the 200 with a different switch arrangement. The thrust reversers on the 200 are pneumatic, while the 700/900 are hydraulic. 

The 200 has additional switches on the engine start panel to manually select either the A or B ignition system during start, while this is automatic on the 700/900.

The 700/900 has wing leading edge slats, while the 200 does not.

I work as a mechanic on the 200, and would love to see it emulated, but I recognize that doing so would require substantial changes in the systems programming and overhead panel graphics, so I can understand that Aerosoft would not want to add this to the current project.

Although there are still a lot of 200s in airline service in the US, the fleet is rapidly aging. I think that regional airlines who want to continue operating a 50 seat CRJ, will move to the new CRJ-550 as they retire their 200s. (The 550 will be included in the upcoming Pro version of the Aerosoft CRJ series - it’s basically a 700 with reduced seating capacity and reduced max gross weight).

• Like 6

has any improvements been made in regards to sound? Would love to see something like FSLabs implemented for turbulence (rattling noise in the cockpit)

Thx.

Some improvements have been made. But as one of our advisory pilots said 'if my aircraft would rattle as much as the FSL does, mechanics would need to find out what was loose'.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Some improvements have been made. But as one of our advisory pilots said 'if my aircraft would rattle as much as the FSL does, mechanics would need to find out what was loose'.

Indeed, be aware that while you hear the bags rattling in the overhead bins, etc. in the cabin you don't usually hear that in the flightdeck. At least on my aircraft, other types might be different.

have you changed or improved the sounds of the aircraft??

vor 15 Minuten, Luisca sagte:

have you changed or improved the sounds of the aircraft??

Come on, are you serious? Can you read what has been posted TWO posts above yours?!

vor 3 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Indeed, be aware that while you hear the bags rattling in the overhead bins, etc. in the cabin you don't usually hear that in the flightdeck. At least on my aircraft, other types might be different.

I am indeed not a fan of that. If something seriously rattle on flightdeck it indicates a problem. 

Hello,

I'm back in Business,

and that's why it's time to say thank you.

Thanks to Hans and Mathijs and especially aerosoft, you know why ...

… look what comes out, I'm very excited!

CRJ700_AMERICAN_EAGLE_N508AE_OC.jpg

CRJ700_SOUTH_AFRICAN_EXPRESS_ZS-NLT.jpg

CRJ900_AIR_CANADA_EXPRESS_C-GJZV.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 11/9/2019 at 7:24 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

SCANDINAVIAN_AIRLINES_OY-KFI.jpg

Hopefully it will be updated to reflect an airline who still exist. :) Cimber is long gone, and bought by Cityjet. Operating on irish register. 

• Upvote 2

Somebody asked me about the NavData...

We will deliver the NavDataPro LIDO 1912. R1 data set with the product (so you have a fully up to date dataset!!) for free. Of course it is fully compatible with Navigraph data.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2019 at 9:01 AM, Holgi said:

Hello,

I'm back in Business,

and that's why it's time to say thank you.

Thanks to Hans and Mathijs and especially aerosoft, you know why ...

… look what comes out, I'm very excited!

Welcome back, Holgi!  You always do great work and this is certainly no exception!  Keep it up!

• Like 1