Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Hans Hartmann

CRJ Professional Preview (Released)

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I suggest you wait.

I think so too .. I just don’t know whether to wait long or not, if not longer than before the end of the year, then fine ..

Will the throttle axes work through FSUIPC? I have old/dirty controllers, so all axes go through FSUIPC's "cleaning". Also the extensive options to combine controls on one physical axis is great. I remember it explicitly being mentioned that throttles on the first CRJ do not work with it, so I need to re-configure axes explicitly if I switch between CRJ and other aircraft.

48 minutes ago, Bert Laverman said:

Will the throttle axes work through FSUIPC? I have old/dirty controllers, so all axes go through FSUIPC's "cleaning". Also the extensive options to combine controls on one physical axis is great. I remember it explicitly being mentioned that throttles on the first CRJ do not work with it, so I need to re-configure axes explicitly if I switch between CRJ and other aircraft.

It is/was a configurator option. Whoever claims it dosen't work did not read the manuals ;)

• Like 1

We do not advise FSUIPC because it is simply not needed if your hardware is okay, but the manual contains the information on how to use it. 

Was kinda hoping for a non subscription EFB map capability.   Is there anything that can be offered in that respect?  Just simple airport runway map would be useful.

Sorry but no. We really want to use serious charts for this and more important, geo referenced ones so you can see the aircraft location on it.

• Like 1

Today most work was done to get tye NavDatapro LIDO charts working in the EFB.  I also seen some tweaks on the flight model appear in the file server.

Pardon me asking, and I bet it has already been asked but do we have a possible release time frame?? 

1 hour ago, pilot10112 said:

Pardon me asking, and I bet it has already been asked but do we have a possible release time frame?? 

Not before 2067! Not a single day before!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, pilot10112 said:

Pretty soon... we'll announce it at the show in Lelystad.

18 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Not before 2067! Not a single day before!

if someone breaks Han´s plane again, maybe this will happen. LOL

16 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Pretty soon... we'll announce it at the show in Lelystad.

Awesome sounds great! Can’t wait!!!!

On 10/31/2019 at 11:22 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

show in Lelystad.

Sorry ..

And what date will this show be?

On 10/15/2019 at 1:43 AM, Hans Hartmann said:

- New Microsoft Flight Simulator: As long as it is technically possible, we plan to do a cross upgrade for the new Flight Simulator. This, however, depends very much on Microsoft.

Hope that this will all come true to that I can "move up by another 32 bits" too :-).

Made by Holgi™. CRJ-1000 Iberia Regional (Air Nostrum) "Valencia C.F." special livery 🙂

EC-MXA.PNG

EC-MXA_2.PNG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Pretty interesting! Even though I hope that Hans will get time soon to start maybe a CSeries model?! ;)
We really could need some regional planes like ERJ or CSeries :) 

10 minutes ago, Frank Docter said:

Calling the A220 a CSeries is like calling the B717 an MD95 ;) 

LOL!  I saw the post in question, and wondered how long it would take for someone to post that reply!  Didn't take long!  LOL!!!

3 hours ago, Flying_Timm said:

Pretty interesting! Even though I hope that Hans will get time soon to start maybe a CSeries model?! ;)
We really could need some regional planes like ERJ or CSeries :) 

It's okay Timm, Frank just having a little fun with you.  Happens to us all brother!  The airliner side of our hobby can be a very complex place to tread and things change far more quickly than people think.  You're point is still valid, I'd love to see a C-A220, but then again, we have an AMAZING CRJ Professional headed your way too - you just won't believe what Hans has done with it!

By the way, there is an ERJ out for P3Dv4.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Made by Holgi™. CRJ-1000 Iberia Regional (Air Nostrum) "Valencia C.F." special livery 🙂

EC-MXA.PNG

AMUNT VALENCIA!!!!!!!!