Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Hans Hartmann

CRJ Professional Preview (Released)

Outstanding. Looking forward. Thanks for the update.

Is HF2 required, because it’s written between brackets. I use 4.5 but not HF2.

Would be do nice to see the CRJ200 oneday.

Kind Regards

Patrick

vor 8 Stunden , marcusjm sagte:

Might be a stupid Q but is the EFB for CRJ1000 only or do I get the EFB for 700/900 i I buy the 1000? I have the 700/900.

Also. There is no simulated co-pilot with this one?

Btw. What liveries are expected with that one? I couldn't find any current carriers in the wiki page.

The VNAV news was hardly mentioned here but wow, does thaf finally mean I can do autothrottle or have I misunderstood?

Yes, you get the EFB (and all other new features) for the -700/-900 when you buy the -1000.

We don't have a simulated co-pilot at this point

-1000 liveries are currently Air France Hop! and Binter Canarias. The only other operators I know of are Air Nostrum (Iberia) and Garuda Indonesia.

Coupled VNAV includes climb/descend control but without autothrottle. Like in the real aircraft.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Hans Hartmann said:

Yes, you get the EFB (and all other new features) for the -700/-900 when you buy the -1000.

We don't have a simulated co-pilot at this point

-1000 liveries are currently Air France Hop! and Binter Canarias. The only other operators I know of are Air Nostrom (Iberia) and Garuda Indonesia.

Coupled VNAV includes climb/descend control but without autothrottle. Like in the real aircraft.

Many thanks for the reply. So now all there is left, is to wait for this :). I won't ask for dates ;). Might be worth ordering that honeycomb for this.

GREAT News !!!!

I would like to ask if you plan to add the ability user to  'map' the following to keyboard Keys/joystick buttons: (like PMDG) 

Course Selectors

Autopilot knobs and Buttons

Air data panel knobs and Buttons

MFD Format and Range 

Great, unexpected news. It will be good to have an all-new and improved CRJ. The shots look good.

• Like 1

I love flying the current CRJ and look forward to the update. 

Will the problem of speeds be solved? specifically in CLIMB mode.

Edit: Moderator moved your font size down to normal (14 pt.). An overly large font as first used in this post is frequently considered the same as all caps = shouting.

• Upvote 1

Nice , will have to keep my eye open for this

Very nice, thank you.  Looking forward to it.  Count me in as an early adopter.  

amazing stuff! Happy to see the CRJ-1000 made it despite so few of them flying the world.

Will there be an SDK to Var list for home cockpit builders? 

Also, how great is the new EFB! looks so much more slick and professional.

Looks nice. I hope there’s some performance improvements, the current version can get a bit stuttery at times for me, which is strange as I have no issues with other complex addons. 

will there be some tweaks to the fde to make it more slippery in the descent? Currently it’s possible to idle the throttles and fall like a brick without increasing speed. 

I’m a pretty big fan of the CRJ series that you have previously brought out and fly it whenever I get to. I’m that type of guy that tries to mimic real procedures therefore I’m looking forward to the professional series.

If you guys are looking for additional beta testers, I’ll be happy to help :).

edit: I do have experience beta testing. Currently active for Flight factor and was active for FlyJSim B732 v3. But fly mostly Prepar3D at the moment.

kind regards

Ben

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I am not sure. But if you feel realism is important it's not crazy to do what real pilots do and insert the flight plan manually!

The new updates are looking amazing!  I love the CRJ now, it's totally addictive.  These updates will take it a hole new level.

I thought that real pilots uploaded their flightplans into the FMS through the ACARs system, then only checked the waypoints to see if everything is correct.  I like putting in the flightplan manually, but I don't think it is unrealistic to load a company route in either.

Bob

• Like 1

Thanks Aerosoft Team for this work! Nice Job!!

I look forward to news about this CRJ 1000 :D

2 minutes ago, Jeroen Doorman said:

Just wondering when release will be

Well, not before your video is done.... lol.

• Like 1

vor 9 Minuten, Jeroen Doorman sagte:

Just wondering when release will be

Well, the CRJ is pretty much done, tested and ready for release. We just wait for your video. :D

vor 9 Stunden , asturias sagte:

Will the problem of speeds be solved? specifically in CLIMB mode.

What problem with speeds? I'm not aware of any.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, asturias said:

¿Se resolverá el problema de las velocidades? específicamente en modo CLIMB.

Editar : el moderador movió el tamaño de la fuente a la normalidad. Una fuente demasiado grande como se usó por primera vez en esta publicación con frecuencia se considera igual que todas las mayúsculas = gritos.

I never shout at anyone, sorry for the interpretation I made from the cell phone, I repeat the question, will I have speed problems regarding the climb mode? Thank you

14 minutes ago, asturias said:

I never shout at anyone, sorry for the interpretation I made from the cell phone, I repeat the question, will I have speed problems regarding the climb mode? Thank you

Hans has responded to you already. But you seen to confusing add-ons as you are now asking exactly the same in the A330 topic.

And please, use a smaller font. Really not needed to use a 28 point font.

21 minutes ago, asturias said:

You realise that the CRJ doesn't have an autothrottle so it won't automatically adjust your speed, right? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, RoDuSu said:

You realise that the CRJ doesn't have an autothrottle so it won't automatically adjust your speed, right? 

Absolutely correct!

I'm not sure what Speed problem he's talking about. There was a very, very VERY small issue with the FADEC in the previous version, but you would almost have to be experienced on the real aircraft to even notice it and it occurred mostly during Cruise, and I'm fairly sure this is not what he's talking about.

Wonderful news, I am looking forward for this upgrade.

However, please take a second look on the tires. QW also did not get them initially right, it seems that realistic looking rubber is not that easy to achieve in PBR models, but the last update fixed it for QW. Your tires are way to bright on the screenshots...

I do not agree with that statement and think the rubber will stay as it is.