Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

Hans Hartmann

CRJ Professional Preview (Released)

22 hours ago, Maurice_khalifa said:

But how is it possible to have a release date since a longer Periode and than suddenly on release Day you have to finish ore work on things. 

How do you guys give a fix release Date if you know you still have to work things out. I mean in a good working Management cycle you have to make a project schedule and plan in buffer times for unexpected problems and if everything is done and ready you can give a precise release date.

At least thats what my Boss and customers excpect from me.

Wow, really?   My boss expects me to finish the project when its finished.   The project schedule is to get finished and do it right.  And we do that. :)

Some days after work, I need the alki-holgi-hol, even though these days, I don't do that very often.   In 2004 I visited Germany, got off the train in Jena, had two dunkles biers, and almost could not get out of my chair.  That stuff was /strong/ as beer goes.  And I'm a good ol boy from the southern usa, used to whiskey.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mace_RB said:

Wow, really?   My boss expects me to finish the project when its finished.   The project schedule is to get finished and do it right.  And we do that. :)

Don't feed the trolls.

vor 20 Minuten, Mace_RB sagte:

The project schedule is to get finished and do it right.

That sounds good... I can now officially blame any delays on The Project Manager™'s bad scheduling 🙂

You just successfully fed the troll. But Mathijs deserves it. He just trolled me on Skype 🙂

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

That sounds good... I can now officially blame any delays on The Project Manager™'s bad scheduling 🙂

You just successfully fed the troll. But Mathijs deserves it. He just trolled me on Skype 🙂

We won't make it that easy for you Hans! ;)

On 18.11.2019 at 19:43, Holgi sagte:

CRJ550_PRIVAT_D-ALKI.jpg

Good job, Hans^^

But seriously... Does anyone of you guys know about private companies (charter companies; NOT airlines as Lufthansa etc) that own at least one type of the developed CRJs with a D-xxxx registration? I would highly appreciate creating an existing livery of a private CRJ after release but actually, I can´t find any private owners of it.

Best regards

39 minutes ago, thecoturnix said:

Is it likely that it will be released tomorrow?

Yes.

Vor 1 Stunde, jaju_miner sagte:

at 11.11am?

No. First I need a new set of model exports, then the final installer must be built and uploaded, then we need to give that a final check. And then we will release it. I guess it's going to be at some point in the afternoon (EU timezone).

8 hours ago, scn_spotter said:

Good job, Hans^^

But seriously... Does anyone of you guys know about private companies (charter companies; NOT airlines as Lufthansa etc) that own at least one type of the developed CRJs with a D-xxxx registration? I would highly appreciate creating an existing livery of a private CRJ after release but actually, I can´t find any private owners of it.

Best regards

There are some privately owned German registered CRJs.

Here's D-ALIK

Here's D-AJOY

Alternate paint for D-AJOY

• Like 1

These are not CRJ's, but Challenger 850's. Similar airframe but not the same aircraft.

35 minutes ago, akanishta99 said:

There are some privately owned German registered CRJs.

Here's D-ALIK

Here's D-AJOY

Alternate paint for D-AJOY

Images removed by staff.

You can't post copyrighted photos without first gaining persmission of the copyright owner, and by posting these images on our website you make us party to the copyright infringement. 

First and last warning, please don't do this!

32 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

These are not CRJ's, but Challenger 850's. Similar airframe but not the same aircraft.

D-AJOY comes up as a CRJ-200 owned by Air X Charters

On 11/18/2019 at 6:14 PM, Hans Hartmann said:

The prices are not right. It's actually 74.99 euros for the full version and 24.99 euros for the upgrade, each including German VAT (19%). That's 63 euros / 21 euros excluding VAT. At todays exchange rate, it's 69.70 USD / 23.23 USD or 53.72 GBP / 17.91 GBP, all excluding VAT.

@davidnorfolk96 Here are the prices :)

Oh my god the product page on the store is now up, but states coming soon :D I wont be able to stop pressing the f5 key now :D

vor 9 Minuten, snapshot21 sagte:

Oh my god the product page on the store is now up, but states coming soon :D I wont be able to stop pressing the f5 key now :D

Release is planned for 15:00 Central European Time. No need to kill your F5 key 🙂

F5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, davidnorfolk96 said:

Also is wingflex modelled on this?

No, this is an aircraft with very stiff wings (hence it can be a bit uncomfortable in turbulence) so the movement would be at best a few pixels on your screen. Did not make a lot of sense to us.