Airbus problem

Unknown 18

Hi have asked about this before ( to which no help in getting the problem sort) but now starting to get frustrated seems like I have wasted money on a item what is not working properly. 

I have the airbus family for fsx. 

Now when ever I click on align IRS 

Then put in my from/to airports I get a tottaly different route apper on the on the nav screen. When I flick the switch over to plan. 

The only flight plan that has ever show up is EDLP to EDDF. 

If anyone could help would be much appreciated but I just feel rather let down so far about this whole situation 

4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

It seems to work for tens of thousands of people. Why would it fail for you? You are just not following procedures, that's all.

So I have followed the procedures and again it still showing the same flight plan when the switch is flicked to plan. 

I'm not sure why is has failed this is why I'm asking for help! 

20 minutes ago, Unknown 18 said:

So I have followed the procedures and again it still showing the same flight plan when the switch is flicked to plan. 

I'm not sure why is has failed this is why I'm asking for help! 

So if you don't mind, I'd like to get some additional information from you, including background information, so that we know which direction to go to help you resolve the issues you're having.

1. Which version of the Aerosoft Airbus do you have?  The latest version of the Airbus A318/A319  and/or the  Airbus A320/A321 (also sold as the  Airbus Bundle) is 1.31, and the latest version of the Airbus X Extended (no longer for sale in our Shop) is 1.03b.  Please also let us know if  you purchased the Aircraft from Steam, or otherwise where and when you purchased the Aircraft.  If you purchased the product from the Aerosoft Shop, the version number can be found in your shop account, or you can also find it in the Product.cfg file which should be located in your Main FSX Folder\Aerosoft folder.

2. How much experience do you have setting up and operating the Airbus (any Airbus) in flight sim?  It's fine if you're brand new to this, we just need to know where to start in order to help you in the most expedient means possible.

3. How much experience do you have setting up and operating any high-end, third party Airlines in flight sim?  It's fine if you're brand new to this, we just need to know where to start in order to help you in the most expedient means possible.

4. Which version of FSX are  you using?  FSX?  FSX Deluxe? FSX Acceleration?  FSX Steam Edition?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Hi dave thanks you for your respond. I am away from my pc at the moment but will update your message. If you could have a look at a post I done before nav problems airbus you should see in the pictures what is happening. 

No matter if I set the aircraft up from cold and dark to ready for taxi the same flight plan always appear on the plan page. 

2 I fly the captainsim 777 set up with no problems at all

The aerosoft crj 700/900 no problems flight plans etc etc 

3 I first brought the airbus a320/a321 of steam as a DLC set this plane up for many flights. All fight plans done on simbrief.com 

I then brought the a318/a319 off the aerosoft site and this is when the problem started now all 4 of the plans are doing the same thing. 

I have deleted and installed any times and still the same problem. 

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Ok, thanks for the information. Lets set up a time to meet on our Discord Server. I am available today snd tomorrow from 3pm to 9pm Zulu (GMT).  The Discord Link is: https://discord.gg/WgK5vz7

Please let me know when is good for you.

Hi dave I will be available from 5.30BST 

What exactly is are you looking to do

8 minutes ago, Unknown 18 said:

Hi dave I will be available from 5.30BST 

Please give me the time in Zulu (GMT)... it's what we use in Aviation!  ;)

I will do my best to meet you there at that time.

9 minutes ago, Unknown 18 said:

Help you!

Thank you for efforts dave 

Last night I deleted every addon then fsx. I then downloaded all again and seems to be working now. 

Much appreciated for your time on this 

Kind regards 

Thank you very much my ftiend, very kind of you. I'm very happy things worked out for you, good job!

We'd love to see you continue to visit and fly with us on the Discord server. We also hold classes on various flight sim topics and fly events. Anyway, be nice to have you continue to join us there.

Best wishes!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived