Updater 1301

• Deputy Sheriffs

It would be of help if you would tell us what product you had selected in the left list of products when getting this message displayed.

48 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

It would be of help if you would tell us what product you had selected in the left list of products when getting this message displayed.

Thanks Tom

Here is a screen shot of the products listed.last installments were Lukla and Chania. The message is only showing when it is opened but not specific for a product.

Bye, David

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Can you zip up the contents of your <Documents>\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\Products folder and post it here (or send it to me by PM). I don't see any product with issues here, so it's got to be one of those that I don't own.

19 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Can you zip up the contents of your <Documents>\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\Products folder and post it here (or send it to me by PM). I don't see any product with issues here, so it's got to be one of those that I don't own.

Here you go, thanks

Products.zip

Archived