Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Sign in to follow this  
vertex75001

Alternates airport distance

Bonjour,

Je n ai pas bien compris lorsque la distance affiché est en couleur magenta. Quelle signification 

Merçi

Francois

I don't know if you noticed, but you're posting French in an English forum. Many people here (including me) don't speak French and therefor don't have a clue what you're saying.

I've put your post in Google Translate and it looks like a support question. That cannot be answered here. In the title of the forum it clearly says no support.

The French support forums are over here:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/774-support-simulation-de-vol-fsx-p3d-fs9-xp10/

Thanks Patrick for your help. Of course I had to write in English.However I had not considered this issue as a support function.Par example if I ask how to find my activation key it is clear that the forum is not there for that.Mais finally thanks again to have given the link to help me.

15 hours ago, PatrickZ said:

I don't know if you noticed, but you're posting French in an English forum. Many people here (including me) don't speak French and therefor don't have a clue what you're saying.

I've put your post in Google Translate and it looks like a support question. That cannot be answered here. In the title of the forum it clearly says no support.

The French support forums are over here:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/774-support-simulation-de-vol-fsx-p3d-fs9-xp10/