Latest version of A32x Pro

Shivam3005

Hello fellow simmers,

After having a baby last December my PC has been in the hangar. Now looking to install the aircraft. Can someone tell me what the latest version is and where do I get it from.

Please and thank you

• Deputy Sheriffs

Welcome back to the sim world. I moved this for you to the appropriate A32X Pro support forum. While you're here, take a look around to familiarize yourself with the resources so you know where to look first with any future questions on this add-on.

Since it's been awhile since you took the Baby Bus out of the hangar, I suggest that rather than using the updater to get to a current version, it' better to delete the version you have, reboot, then head to your Aerosoft Store account to download the current version. After installation (remember to turn off your antivirus and install as Administrator), check the Aerosoft Updater tool you'll find under the Start Menu to check for any minor updates since the store version. Then reboot once more (should turn your AV back on, but check it) and go fly!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived