If you want a Honeycomb Alpha for Christma you better order fast because we are quickly running out of stock!

Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Miguel_V

LGSA CHAINA P3Dv4.x

Recommended Posts

Today Friday I acquired the scenery for P3D v4.x
Once installed, and ordered the LAYER by means of the Application P3DV4 Addon Organizer (excellent application), as you can see in the following XML file.

 

1664794143_NoSCENERY3.thumb.jpg.710baef42dd62f6c8a764b2a7faf9c2d.jpg

 

Later when running the AivlaSoft EFB2 DbBuilder, I see the following WARNING, in which it exposes, which NOT finds an AFX file or airport equivalent in the corresponding folder.

 

1363060121_NoSCENERY1.thumb.jpg.ea167210db4c5d915eb638837317eab6.jpg

 

Looking in the corresponding SCENERY folder I don't think I see an AFX definition file...

 

1065329282_NoSCENERY2.thumb.jpg.ccb5f817a3a5b2c9935e229cbe6b0011.jpg

 

Which one is it? and failing that, some solution, for the THOUSANDS of users of the Aivlasoft application, which will surely complain to AEROSOFT.

As can be seen in the image below, Aivlasoft uses as AFX the default Prepar3D when not finding the definition in the Scenery folder of the new definition.

 

852776045_NoSCENERY4.thumb.jpg.a4c25a3bc50e5c538a2fc3ec70f9ee1d.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

But what are you actually trying to achieve?

Well very simple, that the AivlaSoft application can load the Updated AFX file to the new scenario added to the LAYER, and not use the one that comes with Prepar3D by default.... logical thing if you add an updated scenario to the REALITY.

Share this post


Link to post

Yes, I have the same issue.

1- The scenery looks great, no problem there.

2. GSX finds the proper afcad and functions ok

3. However Aivlasoft does either not find the afcad or is unable to read the afcad properly and defaults back to the default airport as Miguel describes.

 

Would be nice to be able to use Aivlasoft also for this airport.

 

Thank you / b rdgs / Dick

Share this post


Link to post

I think the "Failure" is where AFX is defined

Through the GSX application I have discovered that the definition of AFX is in the LGSA_NIM011.BGL as you can see.

 

GSX-AFX_1.thumb.jpg.fe48ddbce750f5b2eb63fe603df5d93a.jpg

 

LGSA_NIM011.thumb.jpg.66c90046d3515116fa795a2341d66ab9.jpg

 

but there is also the LGSA_NIM011_CVX.BGL that when trying to open it with "ADE" indicates that it is NOT airport defenition, so AivlaSoft when reading that file gives the ERROR.

 

LGSA_NIM011_CVX.thumb.jpg.98fad1800b5570f369de16c64c7e6d37.jpg

 

I think by trying a solution, it would be to make a backup of the current LGSA_NIM011.bgl and LGSA_NIM011_CVX.bgl, then delete ****_CVX.bgl and rename the one if it is scenery definition LGSA_NIMM011.bgl to LGSA_NIM011_CVX.bgl

Would it be a possible SOLUTION? I ask AEROSOFT.

Share this post


Link to post

 

40 minutes ago, Miguel_V said:

I think the "Failure" is where AFX is defined

Through the GSX application I have discovered that the definition of AFX is in the LGSA_NIM011.BGL as you can see.

but there is also the LGSA_NIM011_CVX.BGL that when trying to open it with "ADE" indicates that it is NOT airport defenition, so AivlaSoft when reading that file gives the ERROR.

 

 

 

Hi, 

 

The three files generated from ADE are LGSA_NIM011.bgl, LGSA_NIM011_CVX.bgl and LGSA_NIM011_ALT.bgl (in scenery/world/scenery folder for altitude correction)

The three files creation comes from the ADE option to separate airport data from 3d objects while exporting. It is a common export for many airports. Does this separation creates a problem or is it the name? Or both?

 

Regards, 

 

-=Manwlo=-

 

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Miguel_V said:

 

I think by trying a solution, it would be to make a backup of the current LGSA_NIM011.bgl and LGSA_NIM011_CVX.bgl, then delete ****_CVX.bgl and rename the one if it is scenery definition LGSA_NIMM011.bgl to LGSA_NIM011_CVX.bgl

Would it be a possible SOLUTION? I ask AEROSOFT.

 

Sorry, did not see this part of the post. 

No this is not a solution. Both files are needed for the scenery to work correctly. Let me check a possible solution and get back to you later today. 

 

Regards, 

 

-=Manwlo=-

Share this post


Link to post

I will ask the developer to look into this, but no promises. We do not know these tools to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post

This is a workaround that works for me.

There are other airports that either have no afcad or have sloped runways etc with the result that Aivlasoft does not get its information. To remedy that there is the option to put an custom afcad file in :

C:\Users\<your name>\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\AFCAD 

 

If you copy the LGSA_NIM011.bgl into this folder Aivla soft is tricked and will read the proper file.

 

b rdgs / Dick

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, dickxxx said:

This is a workaround that works for me.

There are other airports that either have no afcad or have sloped runways etc with the result that Aivlasoft does not get its information. To remedy that there is the option to put an custom afcad file in :

C:\Users\<your name>\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\AFCAD 

 

If you copy the LGSA_NIM011.bgl into this folder Aivla soft is tricked and will read the proper file.

 

b rdgs / Dick

This solution was in mind by me, and I think it is the most logical, because it is the only solution in bug-cooled aerosoft scenerys, for example BARCELONA with track 02/20

And above all, thank you, and I hope AEROSOFT fixes the bug, through the developer.

49 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I will ask the developer to look into this, but no promises. We do not know these tools to be honest.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post

But why do you think this is a bug? If you do not use these tools all is fine.  As said we do not know this tool and do not know what they actually need. We test all our products on clean P3D's, not with all add-ons possible. I checked the SDK and as far as I can see it is not violated in any way.

 

And if you feel our products are 'bug-cooled', might I suggest you simply not buy them?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

But why do you think this is a bug? If you do not use these tools all is fine.  As said we do not know this tool and do not know what they actually need. We test all our products on clean P3D's, not with all add-ons possible. I checked the SDK and as far as I can see it is not violated in any way.

 

And if you feel our products are 'bug-cooled', might I suggest you simply not buy them?

My intention was to expose that a product purchased TODAY and when updating the applications that I use in the simulator, one of them has given me an ERROR because the AFCAD or CVX file where supposedly the set would have to be defined, that application gives ERROR for not being file  AFCAD or CVX, I have explained here to warn you nothing more, and since supposedly this is a FORUM for products marketed by AEROSOF knew about it, that application that I use, not marketed by you, but if used by THOUSANDS of fans of the simulation around the world, which is sure to buy many of your products marketed by you.

I have to check if the MAKERUNWAYS detects that failure and creates the correct file for the APPLICATION that you install with the AIRBUS, RAASPRO will work properly.

I repeat, my intention is not to create a bad environment.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, dickxxx said:

This is a workaround that works for me.

There are other airports that either have no afcad or have sloped runways etc with the result that Aivlasoft does not get its information. To remedy that there is the option to put an custom afcad file in :

C:\Users\<your name>\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\AFCAD 

 

If you copy the LGSA_NIM011.bgl into this folder Aivla soft is tricked and will read the proper file.

 

b rdgs / Dick

Thank you, that was the sulution.

I copied the LGSA_NIM011.bgl file and renamed it to LGSA.bgl, then copied to the AFCAD folder on the AivlaSoft server, updated your database, and although it still fails, as seen in the image it already correctly shows everything.

SCENERY-Correcto.thumb.jpg.0914282ea6c4530eed0a692a28cc2867.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...