Lukla Professional

david_wi

Hi Guys

This is one of the best products I owned for years. Lukla looks fantastic and so are the rest of little airports (such as Phaplu for example).

The scenery is beautiful and enjoining all over the Himalayas.

I really give it a five stars.

Regards,David

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Pretty sure there will be issues. 

I bought it... I'll try installing it tonight when I fly back to Dallas, Texas today,  and let you know.

:)

Manny

I think it looks ok. I am sitting here in Lukla. I have not seen other airports. My primary airport here is Lukla and it seems ok... no obvious anomalies so far... But too soon to tell.

6 hours ago, Manny said:

I think it looks ok. I am sitting here in Lukla. I have not seen other airports. My primary airport here is Lukla and it seems ok... no obvious anomalies so far... But too soon to tell.

I don't expect any real issues (without any guarantees of course) although the product has been compiled with the latest P3D v4.5 SDK tools. The terrain imagery will likely look more crisp in the later versions, which is very important for a scenery like this. And you might not have reflections and bumpmaps on the textures as detailed as they're shown on the screenshots.

Bests,

Sascha

Thanks Sascha

It looks good....still.

I flew VFR from VNKT in bad real weather and managed to find Lukla and land on my Real Air Turbine Twin. Wasn't the prettiest landing..but I walked off. :)

:) Manny

Please login to display this image.

Any ideas what could be causing this? I just installed the addon, loaded up Lukla and got this. I have ORBX global installed, not sure if that's a factor or not.

*** EDIT ***

Never mind, figured it out. Obviously had too much wine last night. Safety tip for the future, uninstall the old version first...

Please login to display this image.

Archived