Calvi GroundTraffic issue?

Been having some nasty CTD issues in X-Plane lately and while going through the X-Plane log file to make sure everything is in order, I found the below entries related to the Calvi scenery.

Loaded: Custom Scenery/Aerosoft LFKC Calvi 1.0 Airport/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.Aerosoft LFKC Calvi 1.0 Airport).

GroundTraffic: Note: Ignoring duplicate waypoint at line 1522
GroundTraffic: Note: Ignoring duplicate waypoint at line 1753
GroundTraffic: Note: Ignoring duplicate waypoint at line 1982
GroundTraffic: Note: Ignoring duplicate waypoint at line 2208
GroundTraffic: Note: Ignoring duplicate waypoint at line 2426
GroundTraffic: Note: Ignoring duplicate waypoint at line 2660
GroundTraffic: Note: Ignoring duplicate waypoint at line 2892
GroundTraffic: Note: Ignoring duplicate waypoint at line 3119
GroundTraffic: Note: Ignoring duplicate waypoint at line 3337
GroundTraffic: Note: Ignoring duplicate waypoint at line 3559
GroundTraffic: Note: Ignoring duplicate waypoint at line 3769
GroundTraffic: Note: Ignoring duplicate waypoint at line 4001

Like you say, I doubt this has anything to do with the CTDs I've seen. Was more something I just found by looking in the log that didn't look 100% correct...having these messages about duplicate waypoints whatever that means.

I also found another issue with the JustSim LOWI V3 scenery where some files couldn't be found. That showed to be due to a miss by the developer and he told me how to fix it.

Performed the flight a second time last night where I the day before had my last CTD. And last night, the flight went well without any issues. So I'll keep my fingers crossed it will carry on like that.

Archived