Lukla Extreme.

SpaceHippy1975

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here would be able to help me with a couple of issues I'm having with the new Lukla scenery?

I've noticed that none of the aircraft that I am using are casting shadows on the taxi-ways or runways, & I'm also not seeing any people or animals as seen in the screen shots. Everything else appears as it should.

I had a look for these options in settings but I can't seem to see anything other than being able to disble the bonus outer area.

Also am I doing something stupid by installing the installation folder outside the main P3D v4 folder (same SSD)

Hope you can help?!

Keith.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did you read the manual made the correct settings in P3D? There is a detailed descripteion of all settings and their impact on what you see/dont see.

• Deputy Sheriffs
47 minutes ago, david_wi said:

Generally the download links with Aerosoft are very slow for me(250Kb/s),will like to know if it will be on Simmarket soon? 

But this got nothing to do with Aerosoft. Aerosoft uses highspeed AWS. So the problem is more with your provider and how they access certain services. ask them why access to AWS is so slow.

Hi,

Finally found the manual! I've followed the yellow highlighted suggestions & have got everything working apart from the aircraft shadow. I have varified that I can get aircraft shadows at other airports.

I've also attached a screenshot of the lighting option screen to show what I have selected.

Thank you for the help.

Keith.

Please login to display this image.

10 hours ago, SpaceHippy1975 said:

Please login to display this image.

Hi Keith,

Interesting find. Simulation objects = receive is what triggers the shadows of aircraft on the airport 3D surface. Quite odd because the airport's 3D surface is actually not a simulation object but a scenery object. So it's just another one of those miracles of the FSX/P3D world. ;)

Bests,

Sascha

Hi,

Thanks for the advice Sasa & mopperle, Simulation objects = receive and the screenshot helped me resolve the issue.

I'm now a Happy Chappie!

Awesoem scenery by the way & now going to see what the "Surprise" is up top of the mountain!

Keith.

Archived