Surprise on Mnt Everest/Lukla

phmak

I climbed the Mnt Everest in the new Lukla scenery by heli and was surprised what I did found on the top . I hope others will see it too

Joop 

18 hours ago, phmak said:

I climbed the Mnt Everest in the new Lukla scenery by heli and was surprised what I did found on the top . I hope others will see it too

Joop 

If it's what I think you're referring to... it's not on top of Mt. Everest but of another mountain... :)

Pretty hard work to fly a chopper to the top he?

Yes , that was very nasty, but with patience it worked. Only on the sim, in reality that isn't possible. And I thought that I was on the Mnt Everest ? I will look into that with a navigation map.

• Deputy Sheriffs
14 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Can you imagine him having an engine problem and having to do a autorate of a six thousand feet?

That happend to Jean Boulet when breaking the world record at 40.000 feet in 1972. The engine of his Lama broke and he had to go back with autorotation.

Sasa is right. I visited the summit of Mnt Everest again and there as nothing . Yesterday I was confused by the  lack of oxygen 😉   I tried the find it again, but I couldn' t locate it again . But i still have the photo :

Please login to display this image.

1 hour ago, phmak said:

Sasa is right. I visited the summit of Mnt Everest again and there as nothing . Yesterday I was confused by the  lack of oxygen 😉   I tried the find it again, but I couldn' t locate it again . But i still have the photo :

Please login to display this image.

There's at least one mountain that's higher in the backround... :)

I did found the yeti again . I guess the name of the summit is Pumori. A nice challenge for others to find it . Thanks to the designer, who put him there. Not only the scenery is magnificent but this is nice too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

hello, which is a chopper capable to climb to 8000mt? climbing inch by inch, I guess

I have Nemeth AS350 (as the one of the video ?!), which service ceiling tops around 4600mt (that's where I stop)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived