Vers. 1.2.5.0: Trim settings only in steps of 0.8

Hoffie3000

I have an unusual problem with version 1.2.5.0 or higher.
Unfortunately I can only adjust the trim settings in steps of 0.8. It doesn't matter if + or - , for example -0.8, 0, +0.8, +1.6, +2.4 and so on.
A new installation, with deletion also of the data under "Documents/Aerosoft/General", did not bring any improvement.
The problem also exists in version 1.2.5.1.
Are there any ideas to solve the problem?

All other installed planes, no matter if default P3Dv4.5 or other addon planes, do not show this behavior.

Wolfgang

Please login to display this image.

Just tested and Mousewheel adjusts the trim wheel in 0.1 steps.
In the version´s history I found no change and until 1.2.4.2 you could do it as usual with the keyboard.
Well, good to know.

Wolfgang

I had this issue too, using a keyboard or similar, it increments way too quickly. Using a mousewheel or joystick wheel it's slower. Even with the same key command in P3D controls settings. This was a new issue for me too so something definitely changed.

If there had been a general change in P3Dv4.5, all aircraft would have been affected. 
But they are not, as written above, only the Airbus is affected.
All other airplanes can still be trimmed with the keyboard in 0.1 steps.

You only have two entries if you put a trimming action on the joystick or a similar part in addition to the keyboard.

I trim only with the keyboard and set the flaps only with the joystick, so I only have one entry at a time. 

Remark: I changed the keys Trim up and Trim down different from the original one

Please login to display this image.

Wolfgang

Archived