Nothing in the plane working fresh install

hwqg06

Hey just installed p3d and aerosoft a320,21 professional. I have used It 1 year ago but I took a break from flying. Nothing inside the plane is working, no lights at all and the afct state etc is blank in both MCDU's. I can't turn on the batteries either. Someone please help?

2 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

What P3D version are you using?

I am on version 4 but I am not sure how I check if I am on 4.xx

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You should download the latest version of the Airbus from your shop account and also install the latest version of P3Dv4 (i.e. v4.5). 

I have done both, the p3d i downloaded yesterday and airbus i got from my shop yesterday. Nothing is working 

3 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

You should download the latest version of the Airbus from your shop account and also install the latest version of P3Dv4 (i.e. v4.5). 

I have done both, the p3d i downloaded yesterday and airbus i got from my shop yesterday. Nothing is working

• Aerosoft

Dear hwqg06, that can only mean that your OS is not correct or that you might have forgotten how to operate the system.

On a correct OS, with a correct Sim and a correct add-on it should work on your system as it does with thousands of other people. That it does not means one of these three is not okay.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please run the AS Updater and show us a screenshot of the version being displayed there for the Airbus.

Also open the "Help | About" window in your P3D and show us a screenshot of that as well.

Archived