No Terminal or Ground Textures at PANC

Tamba765

For some reason all the terminal buildings and ground textures have suddenly disappeared from PANC Professional 1.1 for P3Dv4. This has never happened before, and none of my other Aerosoft airports are

affected. I have Orbx Southern Alaska, and VECTOR, but this scenery hasn't created any problems in the past. I uninstalled and did a clean reinstallation of PANC, but the problem still remains.

Any Ideas on what may be causing this.  I've attached a Screen Shot below. Thanks.

Pete Locascio

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As it didnt happen before, something must have changed on your system. Think about what you have changed recently: updates, settings, new software etc.

you might also post a screenshot of your scenery library so that we can see where PANC sits.

The problem was indeed Orbx. Their latest version of Orbx Central has caused many problems for me and others. It just randomly rearranges scenery files on it's own, which has made simming miserable at times.

I managed to get every thing working again after 5 hours of working on the issue. Thanks for the responses.

Pete Locascio

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived