Aircraft Updater For P3D v4

Hello folks,

Would it be possible to get a zip posted in the Download section with a standalone version of the latest version of the Airbus Installer/Updater and relevant files? I inadvertently deleted mine. If I can avoid it I'd prefer not to execute the entire installation process all over again. I'm running v1.2.5.0 of A318/319 and A320/321. I'd like to tryout the latest experimental version after making some changes to my PC. Thanks!

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, the updater files are not for general download available. They are meant for automatic installation only.

If you want to give an experimental version a try why not create a backup of your current system, and if you want to revert simply revert from that backup? 

7 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

No, the updater files are not for general download available. They are meant for automatic installation only.

If you want to give an experimental version a try why not create a backup of your current system, and if you want to revert simply revert from that backup? 

Thanks for your response Tom. To be clear, I'm only looking for the Aerosoft Updater utility (usually in the Documents folder) NOT the aircraft files. Appreciate your help. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

The updater tool has been already installed along with your Airbus. So need for a separate download. 

The update will know about your installed (and updater supported) add-ons, will check for available updates, download and install them.

But in any case the updater only updates previously installed add-on. The updater will not install add-ons.

59 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

The updater tool has been already installed along with your Airbus. So need for a separate download. 

The update will know about your installed (and updater supported) add-ons, will check for available updates, download and install them.

But in any case the updater only updates previously installed add-on. The updater will not install add-ons.

Tom, I know all of that. It worked fine for me, until I inadvertently deleted the Updater utility....I bought/upgraded and have all four aircraft types & variants installed in P3D v4, up to v1.2.5.0. I simply want to avoid a full reinstall of the base aircraft unless I must. Thanks

Archived