Refueling CRJ 700/900 with GSX

Hello Gentz!

Could someone clear me up or share guidance on how to correctly refuel this aircraft using GSX. I was notified on a previous topic for the Airbuses with this same issue and I was instructed to upload the Load Chart, prompt the L4 to run it first before prompting refueling with GSX which does the rest. Now with the CRJ I tried the same steps, I have uploaded the Payload & Fuel through DAVE and prompted to Copy it right away to the Perf Section and then prompt GSX as I do with the Airbuses and the Tanker remains in position plus the msg to use aircraft fueling system appears continuous to show. I tried again by uploading the Payload & Fuel first, waited for the tanker to be in position msg and then prompted it to Copy it into the Perf section on the FMC and still the tanker will not execute the refueling or hear the sound. I Am I doing this correctly??.Can some guidance be share on the correct order please?

v'r

Fernando R. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Hans, I think the problem it's fixed. I waited for the fuel truck to show then upload the fuel first, then uploaded into the FMC, monitor the fuel weight numbers show and the truck departed shortly after. Looks good so far. have not failed me yet.

FRL

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived