Flight Controls Out of Control during Before Taxi CheckList

fernandito1969

Hi Gentz,

Iam Looking for a remedy, advise or suggestion on how to stop all flight controls from going haywire here in my Sim using the Aerosoft Airbuses. During before Taxi Checklist "Flight Controls Check" they started to function out of control at the moment that I turn the joystick to execute "Fully Left & Right" making it very hard to steer the vehicle during Taxi

FRL 

2 hours ago, fernandito1969 said:

Hi Gentz,

Iam Looking for a remedy, advise or suggestion on how to stop all flight controls from going haywire here in my Sim using the Aerosoft Airbuses. During before Taxi Checklist "Flight Controls Check" they started to function out of control at the moment that I turn the joystick to execute "Fully Left & Right" making it very hard to steer the vehicle during Taxi

FRL 

Which version of the Airbus Professional are you using?  You can find this in the AS Updater.

Also, which version of P3Dv4 are you using?  The latest is P3Dv4.5 Hot Fix2, and it's necessary to install all three P3D Components.

4 minutes ago, fernandito1969 said:

1. Aerosoft v1.3.0.1

2. AIRBUS A318/A319 (Order Date: 2019-01-19)…...A320/321 PROFESSIONAL P3D4 (Order Date: 2019-08-03)

2. My current Sim (PD3v4.5)…...Hot Fix2?....that's on the Prepard website correct?...I have not received a heads up on that Hot Fix2...

v/r

My friend,

According to our shop, the latest version of the Airbus Professional is Version 1.2.5.0, with an update via the Aerosoft Updater to Version 1.2.5.1.  I'm not sure where you are getting 1.3.0.1, UNLESS you are speaking about the 32-bit version of the Old Airbus (for FSX/P3Dv3 ONLY), and that version is 1.3.1.  Of course the 32-bit version of the Airbus is not the Professional Version and it will not run in P3Dv4.

The latest version of P3D is P3Dv4.5 with Hot Fix 2, and P3Dv4.5 with all three components installed is required to run the Airbus Professional.

Hope this is helpful to you!

Yipes!!….I will need to read this a few times my friend. I went into the Aerosoft Updater and that number provided v1.3.0.1 shows on the top right corner of the window. I am currently under the impression that I have the 64-Bit version, it's that correct?. The program runs very well however, in the past during settings was crashing on me and I did posted on the forum for assistance and did not received any further assistance about that issue, But it's already taken care. I figured that an application called Reshade. was causing this problem. I was able to locate that Reshade file, deleted and no longer it's causing it to crash. I am a bit confused now with your reply because it looks like that I have the right version since I did completed a test flight just a few hours ago from A to Z but not without some small problems; 

1.One was the one listed already above about the flight controls going haywire.

2. At anytime during take off, cruise and mainly landing, the plane would go out of control  sometime also will take place during landing.

3. During approach (under FL10,000), the approach checklist will not prompt even I prompt it manually to start and sometimes will prompt on it own under (FL10,000) but at final approach phase and way to close to landing on the runway which I have to prompt the gear down and full flaps manually (it's that supposed to be correct?). 

* Those three components that you have mentioned, must be download from the Prepar website?..I am a bit confused?..Guidance please! 

Just now, fernandito1969 said:

Yipes!!….I will need to read this a few times my friend. I went into the Aerosoft Updater and that number provided v1.3.0.1 shows on the top right corner of the window. I am currently under the impression that I have the 64-Bit version, it's that correct?. The program runs very well however, in the past during settings was crashing on me and I did posted on the forum for assistance and did not received any further assistance about that issue, But it's already taken care. I figured that an application called Reshade. was causing this problem. I was able to locate that Reshade file, deleted and no longer it's causing it to crash. I am a bit confused now with your reply because it looks like that I have the right version since I did completed a test flight just a few hours ago from A to Z but not without some small problems; 

1.One was the one listed already above about the flight controls going haywire.

2. At anytime during take off, cruise and mainly landing, the plane would go out of control  sometime also will take place during landing.

3. During approach (under FL10,000), the approach checklist will not prompt even I prompt it manually to start and sometimes will prompt on it own under (FL10,000) but at final approach phase and way to close to landing on the runway which I have to prompt the gear down and full flaps manually (it's that supposed to be correct?).  Any advise? 

No problem my friend, it happens, and please don't think that the staff here don't make mistakes... I can attest to the fact that we make them all the time! 

But I did just checked the ASUpdater (I'm on the Beta Version, so I don't check the ASUpdater very often), and the latest is indeed version 1.2.5.1.

From what you explained in your last post, I'll hazard a guess that you are experiencing low frame rates.  The Airbus Pro requires your system to run at 18fps or better, and (as you may know) our systems are hit hardest by FSX/P3D below 18,000ft and especially during approach and takeoff due to the increased graphics processing that takes place.  Add complex third party scenery and aircraft and even more so.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Dave, this problem still happens occasionally and wish that by a strike of a key or something similar will Stop this brakes from going crazy. It gets very difficult to steer the plane while taxing and take off and maintain it straight while rolling. No remedies have emerge in this regards yet?. This Aerosoft Airbuses addons do have lots of problems that are not listed on how to in the manuals....Uffff!...I have not had a smooth approach or landing as of yet since I began using it!. Still testing!

FRL 

• Deputy Sheriffs

fernandito1969, the version number you're reporting, 1.3.0.1, is for the updater applet, not the Airbus Pro version, which Dave is asking about and referring to. To ensure you're looking at the Airbus Pro version information, please highlight that product in the left pane with a left click and it should look like this, minus the yellow call-outs I added for the updater information and the red call-outs I added for the Airbus Pro information. Note the Product name clearly shows that it's the correct one for P3D v4.x. If you see that, you have the correct version for your sim:

Please login to display this image.

While it's not relevant to your issue, please note the updater is now at version 1.3.0.2 as above.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Fernandito,

How much fps do you get on your sim? Does it at any point drop below 18 when these issues occur or does it fluctuate a lot?

Archived