Quality Wings B787-10

QW recently provide the community with the B787-10 addition. Will and when can we expect PFPX to update their A/C data file accordingly.

Kind regards

Dirk 

This may seem like a stupid Question but I would be doing this myself, where would I get the raw data from? Does Boeing have some fact sheet you can look at?

Just in case it could help someone. I see SimBrief has the 787-10 airframe, maybe one could fetch the vital data from there?

Folks, profiles are built, but I've had a computer issue which will cause some delay. That's just about resolved, so hopefully files will be uploaded to airlinerperformance in the next few days once I've done a bit of testing. Thanks @AirbusCG for the polite and considered post there, and @donkey for the website check!

Just now, BW901 said:

Folks, profiles are built, but I've had a computer issue which will cause some delay. That's just about resolved, so hopefully files will be uploaded to airlinerperformance in the next few days once I've done a bit of testing. Thanks @AirbusCG for the polite and considered post there, and @donkey for the website check!

Let me be the first to say that we are very grateful for your work.

I know this may seem like another strange question but why doesn't the producers of these addons simply add these per files in the install? Wouldn't they already have all these

numbers since they made the addon? Or am I out there?

Tanks to all for your input. In the meantime I have successfully downloaded the Airlinerperformance.net but now comes (at least for me) the difficult part, where and how do I insert a .PER file in PFPX?

Looking forward to an advise for which I thank you in advance.

Dirk

27 minutes ago, karmelk said:

Tanks to all for your input. In the meantime I have successfully downloaded the Airlinerperformance.net but now comes (at least for me) the difficult part, where and how do I insert a .PER file in PFPX?

Looking forward to an advise for which I thank you in advance.

Dirk

Simply place the file in C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\AircraftTypes with PFPX closed.

Use the add new aircraft option ( not from template ).

Performed LEBL/KEWR and performance was kind of expected according to the PER file....   Too soon to talk, but let me go back to LEBL and see...😎

Please login to display this image.

Thanks for contribution!

14 minutes ago, mousemansteven said:

morning all i have downloaded both 787 types and dropped them in the correct folder but they just do not show up in the aircraft types drop down menu, thanks in advance steve the old fart

How are you then trying to add the aircraft to your database ?

There is no aircraft types drop menu.

Full instructions are posted on the AIrlinerPerformance website HERE

Archived