Missing Building in Bologna X (LIPE) 1.06 for P3Dv4

cliffxxx

Although LIPE successfully installs many buildings (including the main terminal) do not show (see attached screenshot)

Have looked in the manual for special instructions, and have reinstalled. All other sceneries work fine. (Use FTX Global)

Any ideas what the problem might be?

Please login to display this image.

What you could look up: MK-Studios installs the scenery in P3D/Ecosystem with the xml-file in Documents/P3D-Addons. Are the files also there?

Under Roaming/Lookheed Martin/P3Dv4 there should be an add-on.cfg. Is there an entry for the scenery ?

Yes, done with administrator rights (see screenshot).

All files seem to be in the right location (see screenshot for bgls in the scenery folder) as is the addon.xml file (in P3DAddons/Aerosoft), grabadmin.bmpwhich has had appended to it the entry

<AddOn.Component>
    <Category>Scenery</Category>
    <Path>C:\P3D\Ecosystem\MK-Studios\Bologna</Path>
    <Name>Bologna</Name>
    <Layer>576</Layer>
  </AddOn.Component>

I see what you mean about the colour difference. I see an afcad for LIPE in the pinned hotfix thread, should I download and use that? (will give it a try)

grabadmin2.bmp

forgot to add: the add-ons.cfg file in Roaming/LockheedMartin/Prepar3D v4 has the entry:

PATH=C:\Users\Cliff\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Aerosoft
ACTIVE=true
REQUIRED=false

thanks for these quick replies and suggestions (will report back after trying the LIPE afcad from the hotfix list).

Problem solved. Using the Lorby tool I could see that there were two entries for Bologna, one in scenery.cfg and one put in through the xml method. when i made one of these inactive the buildings appeared. thanks all for your suggestions.

Archived