A320/321 NOT LOADING CORRECTLY

Hello, I've been trying for a few days now but a few days ago I installed the P3d v4 and the aerosoft 320 321 but when the loading is done the aircraft is shown but, there is no GPU and the engines are on and parking brake off, and the rest of the cabin is shut down, also the engine is not correct, so I don't know how to do it to fix it, maybe is a simple thing but I prefer asking than be 1 week trying it by my self. I leave a few screenshots that may help.

thanks to all.

Please login to display this image.

It should load into the ready for takeoff state.  Check MDCU3 to see what state the aircraft is in.  It may be loading into Cold and Dark, and you should try one of the other startup states.

Also, be sure you're using P3Dv4.5.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Welcome to the Aerosoft commercial support forums. I moved this for you to the dedicated A318/A319/A320/A321 support forum for you. This area of the forum is your "Go-to" source for product support on the small Airbus Pro series.

We're glad you found us. Please take a few minutes when you can to zoom out to the complete small Airbus Pro forums to see the range of topics. That way you'll know just where to look if you run into any other issues.

Archived