flight validaton

EuroFPL server issue as posted:

"

It appears that our host is having some issues this morning, rendering many EuroFPL services unavailable. We'll update here as soon as those services are available again, or a firm ETR is received. We apologize for the inconvenience.

"

"

Eurocontrol Validation Issues
Until we sort out what Eurocontrol's issue is with our B2B connection, we have enabled a FORCE checkbox at the bottom of the Flightplan Builder to bypass validation checking. If able, validate with Eurocontrol externally via the NOP before attempting to file

"

Public access to direct IFPS validation services have been withdrawn at EuroControl request.

Trying to establish if that is permanent or related to a pending EuroControl system migration.

If permanent then the only option will be via the Free Text/Structured editors at the Public NOP

..or at least have PFPX creating a text string,, which can be put into the public NOP directly.

Torben

Would it be an idea to put up a site, where we, the public, can make a plea to Eurocontrol to continue to accept access from users of flightplanning software, such as PFPX?

The direct public access option for validation is confirmed as permanently removed, this leaves validation via the NOP posted above as the only option to the community.

Sorry guys, I am being a bit dumb here.... what should I be pasting into the free text option to get that to work? I try FP and not getting much luck. Would rather that than structured as that seems to be a lot of double keying.

3 minutes ago, christinney said:

Sorry guys, I am being a bit dumb here.... what should I be pasting into the free text option to get that to work? I try FP and not getting much luck. Would rather that than structured as that seems to be a lot of double keying.

Disregard, after an hour or so or looking, as soon as i posted this i figured it out! Sods law. Fingers crossed there is a simple way to write into the software to direct it back to that site.

7 minutes ago, christinney said:

Disregard, after an hour or so or looking, as soon as i posted this i figured it out! Sods law. Fingers crossed there is a simple way to write into the software to direct it back to that site.

Having computed your flight select the 'ATC' tab, rightclick and select copy, no need to drag over the text.

Paste the complete ATC plan in the Free Text Editor

On 10/2/2019 at 1:39 PM, grattis said:

Hi

The link opens up a blank page.  Do I need to register and log in to access the page?  How do I register?

Regards

Ted

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived