UPDATE Prepar3D to New Version and Last version Airbus

Miguel_V

Today when entering Prepar3D in my account, I have verified that I have an update of the Professional P3D that I have installed <4.5.12.30293> to the <4.5.13.32097> version, is compatible with the latest version of the AIRBUS A318,319,320,321 and future 330?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I don't know which version of P3Dv4 will be current at the moment the A330 is getting released. My glass sphere is too foggy for that ;) 

We will see by then.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, I know that that is the current version of P3Dv4.5. But what I don't know is what the current version of P3Dv4.5 will be when the A330 will be released. 

The A330 will require the latest P3D version, so your question if the A330 will support support P3Dv4.5 HF2 can't be answered at the moment. If that is still the latest version then the answer will be "yes", otherwise it will be "no".

But why do you need to know that right now without the A330 being released yet?

6 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Yes, I know that that is the current version of P3Dv4.5. But what I don't know is what the current version of P3Dv4.5 will be when the A330 will be released. 

The A330 will require the latest P3D version, so your question if the A330 will support support P3Dv4.5 HF2 can't be answered at the moment. If that is still the latest version then the answer will be "yes", otherwise it will be "no".

But why do you need to know that right now without the A330 being released yet?

Thank you again, for answering me, I hope it will be soon the launch of the A330. The compatibility question was for the entire Airbus saga from 318 to 321 including the future 330, and as far as you've cleared me up, I've got plenty. I hope the Prepar will use this one long time, and they won't change every year.

For my part, you can close the thread if you want.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived