CTD at FPL load

Jean marie

Hello again,

After loading the Flight plan  I 've a CTD.

I've used the two way to verified the problem: by entering EDDFEGLL01 or EDDF/EGLL, the fmcg show "waiting" then issue the CTD.

I load initially P3DV4 with a basic aircraft, all engine and electric shut down, then I load the A320.

I start from a cold and dark situation. All my plans are in C:\Users\jean-\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Flightplans

I'm with W10 IOS

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

The faulting module ucrtbase.dll is a core Windows file. Solving this error is not that easy, as it is very common and mostly the result of broken Windows files, wrong/broken drivers etc. It is very rarely that it is caused by the application. Searching Google or this forum for it gives you many results with many kinds of solution.

Absolutely mandatory is to keep your system (Windows and drivers) and your addons 100% up-to-date. This includes also all MS Visual C++ reditributables, which must all be installed and up-to-date, starting with 2005 version up to 2017.

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

MS Visual C++

So After 4 hours of update and reading a lot of things  (MS Visual C++, graphic cards, sound chipset, W10) Nothing else to try. 

Unable to use this aircraft, same result for same reason. I guess that i've stored it and wait for my PC renew. 60 euros spent….

Anyways, thanks for your help

• Aerosoft

Yes, but Jean Marie, we are 100% sure that if you format the disk, install the OS, the sim and the add-on it will work fine. Just as it does with tens of thousands of other users.

I fully understand you are not willing to do that, but the add-on is not the problem. Can you say exactly WHAT you do to fix the issue? Did you re-install all runtime and DirectX files? The issue is 99% sure in one of those.

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I fully understand you are not willing to do that, but the add-on is not the problem. Can you say exactly WHAT you do to fix the issue? Did you re-install all runtime and DirectX files? The issue is 99% sure in one of those.

I know Mathijs,

this is not the add-on but I was very frustrated by my journey. I've made all update of MS visual C++, I've followed the tread that you've post(https://superuser.com/questions/1397010/application-crash-due-to-ucrtbase-dll) the only thing that I hadn't made is DirectX. I'll do that tomorrow.

But there is some Strange thing that I've met during my test: some time in the FMCG I've the choice to enter Cost index, some time no….

SO I try again tomoroww and keep you advise

Thanks

Archived