Crashing during Auto flight...

Yoda1976

Hey guys,

since a few weeks, i got a problem, that when i am at cruise alt and the Airbus is at cruise, it`s sometimes shut off all systems and crashes into the ground. When i am back on my PC i find my A320 in the water or ground.

I am not sure what is causing this?

I was thinking about stormy conditions or something like that. Bit it happens even with good weather conditions.

Any advises?

Regards Marius

I don`t understand what you mean? I don`t have any corenado aircraft. And this problem happens since a few weeks. The time before everything was fine. I am using the latest available installer from the aerosoft homepage :)

Regards Marius

• Deputy Sheriffs
11 hours ago, Yoda1976 said:

And this problem happens since a few weeks.

So the question is, what has changed between now and then. And yes, something must have changed. Software doesnt stop to work from one day to the other.

Maybe something changd in your hardware, OS, other software, configuration etc.

You are right. But what depends to the AS Bus. I don`t have new major addons since then... Hm... Currently i am at flight from Bilbao to Rhodos. I was in the supermarket and at the gym, and everything is working? Hm... It is not every flight...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please enable the logging and if it happens again, send whole Data folder here packed in either zip or rar. Perhaps they hold some clues what is happening when you lose power.

Archived