X-Life Deluxe - No Flight Plan

Hello,

I hope this isn't a repeat, but to be fair I spent a lot of time looking through a few forums without seeing my issue, which increases the likelihood that I am doing something wrong... but:

I have recently purchased X-Life deluxe and added it to my X-Plane 11 (version 11.36). When I first run X-Plane 11 after adding X-Life to the plugin folder, I have 5 options: on/off; Flight Plan; Settings; Info; Tools and Get Deluxe. I can click on Flight Plan after I click 'on/off' (Which gives no indication of what mode it is currently in) and then a very basic window comes up to enter some info. When I register X-Life and restart X-Plane 11, there are only 4 options listed in the plugins/X-Life drop down menu: On/Off; Settings; Info and Tools. The settings window is shown in the attached. Nothing seems to happen when I click on/off the stuff in the 'Info' rollout work (clicking the items opens a browser to the specified location), But the tools stuff kind of work, if you, for instance, click on Airport Editor and come back about 20 minutes later, then you will find a messed up screen until you close the little dialog box. Flight Plan is gone, I have yet to see any kind of real control panel that i have seen in the instructions.

My video card is an RTX2070 that runs 4 monitors (all of which are setup to create a big cockpit) I have removed the plugin folder and re-ran the X-Plane installer to get a fresh  plugin folder, then put X-Life back in, but no difference. I have the CARENADO KING AIR B200 installed (the only non stock plane) but I have tried other stock planes and have the same issue. I have deleted and re-installed X-Life a few times to no avail. I have installed the Open SceneryX, and the Bluebell package. I have also tried various airports that are listed in the X-Life folder, but again, no change.

This has me scratching my head.

Please login to display this image.

Archived