Aerosoft A320/21 Configurator Problem

MinimeRuben

First, you posted under the Connected Flight Deck forum. Is your question about Connected Flight Deck? Connected Flight Deck allows two people to share the same aircraft.   If your question is not about Connected Flight Deck, then I can move your post to the correct forum where it will get the proper attention.

Second, you didn't provide enough information on what you're trying to do and what problem you are having, so would you please give us more of a narrative to go on?  Just explain things, remembering that don't know what you're trying to do or why, or what problem you are having.

Many thanks!

i think the reason is that that looks like Airbus Pro version Configurator for 64bit P3D4.... the AS Airbus for 32 bit has the 3rd "other settings"  tab the 64bit version dosnt

Rich

10 minutes ago, keenrw said:

i think the reason is that that looks like Airbus Pro version Configurator for 64bit P3D4.... the AS Airbus for 32 bit has the 3rd "other settings"  tab the 64bit version dosnt

Rich

Yeah, I didn't want to go that far... I figured I'd provide him with enough information to see that and give him a chance to say it.  Just trying to be kind and tactful with our customers, whom we love and appreciate more than I could say here.

But now that the cat's out of the bag (thanks Rich.... LOL!!!)   ;)

1 minute ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Yeah, I didn't want to go that far... I figured I'd provide him with enough information to see that and give him a chance to say it.  Just trying to be kind and tactful with our customers, whom we love and appreciate more than I could say here.

But now that the cat's out of the bag (thanks Rich.... LOL!!!)   ;)

opssssssssss :))))) sorry Dave

Just now, keenrw said:

opssssssssss :))))) sorry Dave

Hehehehehehe!!!

No worries at all my friend!   I was kidding with you more than anything.  You're help here in our forums is ALWAYS most welcome and GREATLY appreciated, and the entire team is happy to have you here and chime in!   Plus, you can believe me when I say that we miss things all the time and welcome everyone's help, so please keep it up my friend!

vor 22 Minuten, keenrw sagte:

Rich

Can i change that

2 minutes ago, MinimeRuben said:

I want to know to can I fix that because i dont know why This Menu isnt shown to me 

and i can See my Connected Flightdeck Information

If you are indeed using the Airbus Professional, then you won't see the Other Settings as they only for the 32bit version of the Airbus for FSX/P3Dv3, and they were removed from the Professional version which is for P3Dv4.5 (64-bit).

May ask, which version of the Airbus are you using, and where did you purchase it from?

vor 2 Minuten, DaveCT2003 sagte:

If you are indeed using the Airbus Professional, then you won't see the Other Settings as they only for the 32bit version of the Airbus for FSX/P3Dv3, and they were removed from the Professional version which is for P3Dv4.5 (64-bit).

May ask, which version of the Airbus are you using, and where did you purchase it from?

I Use Version 1.30.1 and buyed it from the aerosoft shop

• Deputy Sheriffs
28 minutes ago, MinimeRuben said:

There is no version 1.30.1

If you bought the 32bit version of the Airbus it is version 1.31

If you bought the 64Bit version which is called Airbus Professional you have version 1.2.5.0

And the screenshot of you configurator clearly shows that you are using the 64bit Professional version.

So I'm really wondering what you are telling us.

37 minutes ago, MinimeRuben said:

So you have the A318/A319 or the A320/A321 Airbus for FSX/P3Dv3 (32 bit).  The current version of that product is 1.31, which you can obtain by downloading it from your Aerosoft Store Account.

Okay, found the "other settings" in our documentation...   you are looking to add your friends IP address? 

So, as I recall from years ago, Connected Flight Deck wasn't available in the very early versions and was provided via an update.  Just download and install the latest version and you should be good to go.

• Deputy Sheriffs

TBH Dave, his screenshot clearly shows that he uses the 64bit version. And this guy is telling us nonsense. Obviously he got his copy not from Aerosoft but elsewhere. Therefore I close this topic. He simply seems to be a pirate and we will take further actions using the traces he left. ;)

Archived