On screen Checklist

KingBuff

Used the six or seven Youtube vids for setting up the A320 cockpit and liked the active on screen checklist in which the items turned green as they were executed.

Is this available to download?

11 minutes ago, KingBuff said:

Used the six or seven Youtube vids for setting up the A320 cockpit and liked the active on screen checklist in which the items turned green as they were executed.

Is this available to download?

First, welcome to the forums!  We hope you enjoy your time here!

I'm assuming your asking about the 64-bit version of the Aerosoft Airbus for P3Dv4.5 (must be version 4.5) which is called the Airbus Professional.

I'm not sure which Youtube videos you're inquiring about.

Is what available for download?  The Youtube videos?  The Aircraft?  The Checklist?   Youtube videos can easily be downloaded by using a freeware tool called Free Youtube Downloader (Google is your friend here).  The Aircraft is available for purchase and download from the Aerosoft Store.  The Checklist is available as part of the Airbus Professional (presently the A318/A319, the A320/A321, or the best deal which is the Airbus Professional Bundle (A318/A319/A320/A321).  The A330 Professional should be out before the end of the year.

I hope I've answered your questions!

My very best wishes!

Archived