Elevators Acting Strange

atav757

Please see attached video.

For some reason the elevator animation doesn't match the ECAM flight controls page. They're stuck down for neutral, and when i command nose up, the animation is just above neutral. I've tried a bunch of other planes and no issues, only the Aerosoft A320/A321, but surprisingly not the A318/319. I'm on version 1.2.5.1, has anyone seen this before? I've searched the forums and found some possible matches but no fixes.

Notice in the flight deck video the relation between the sidestick, PFD cursor, and lower ECAM. I cycled the hydraulics at one point and even then neither elevator moved properly. 

Please login to view this video.

In the first part of the video what you're seeing is the joystick commanded neutral, and I'm commandin full nose up and that's what I get. Since it's only the 320/321 and not the 318/319, are there any files or XMLs I can compare and see if I can diagnose the issue?

Archived