CTD with 1.2.5.1

dbrashears

After using the updated to install the 1.2.5.1 update, my system would crash to desktop the moment I pulled up the 3d mdcu to set up a cold and dark panel. After uninstalling and reinstalling the 319 and 320 versions. I found the the Fs2crew reason locked version was causing the issue. I suspect it is locked down to the version number. After uninstalling raas, all seems to work. Haven't been able to get a flight in but CTD has stopped. Wll pass on flight results later. Thought I would pass it on.

Don Brashears

P3D ver 4.5 (latest version), error was the dreaded kernel. I did reinstall the p3d client, ran a repair on c++ 2017, uninstalled the Airbus both versions multiple times always ending in ctd, when the shift 4 mdcu was brought up to get a cold/dark panel. When I uninstalled the fs2crew raas, the ctd stopped. I am not able to fly at the momentndue to knee surgery, but will get one in asap. Just passing on what i found and thought about possible cause. Is it possible the raas is linked to ver 1.2.5.0 and updating to 1.2.5.1 would break the link?

Just to pass it on, I have completed a flight from KDEN to KIAD using ver 1.2.5.1 and all worked flawlessly. Perfect ILS approach to 19C and you could hardly feel the touchdown. Hope this helps.

Don Brashears

Archived