No 'engine number one stabilised'

majoord

Dear staff,

Last night I started a flight after the last GSX update. I did the start up procedure as it should but after starting engine one the PF did not announce that engine one was stabilised. In the mean time GSX finished the push back procedure and eventually tells me to 'have a good trip'', but the message board tells me I have to wait for their advice en the message 'wait'  before after start checklist never appears.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

Absolutely Mathijs. I never had trouble with this before, but it occured after a GSX update yesterday. Since this is my 'daddy day' and the little man is asleep, I will try again to see what happens….

Hi Mathijs, your suggestions were right. Although I recently calibrated the controls  in P3D there seems to be the strange sensitivity of the Saitek X52 Pro to be taken in account.  Just a small movement (up and down)  of the throttle seems to do the trick.

Thanks for the suggestion is such a short term notice!

Kind regards,

Daniel

Archived