Hud Acting Strange And missing Most of my Variants.

xaerogonzo

Please login to display this image.

I am using fsx-se and i am encountering some problems. I am missing access to only 3 of the variants which you can see in the screenshot.  Reinstalling the addon, fsx itself and even windows had no effect, as i have had this problem for quite some time. The other problem is my hub seems to be lagging to rather extreme lengths, as the attitude tape can sometimes not be visible at all.  My first assumption is because i purchased this from a 3rd party site that in my opinion is not the best and they possibly keep giving me a corrupt version. Should i just request a ticket for this? Although i will definitely use any advice. I included the dll.xml  and the config let me know if i need anything else

dll.xml fsx.CFG

• Aerosoft

Where you bought it should not matter.

Did you buy the product on steam? If so it only contains a very limited number of liveries because Dovetails (the publisher) would only include liveries they had licenses for. The folder image shows the FSX SP2 version that we sell and has all liveries.

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Where you bought it should not matter.

Did you buy the product on steam? If so it only contains a very limited number of liveries because Dovetails (the publisher) would only include liveries they had licenses for. The folder image shows the FSX SP2 version that we sell and has all liveries.

No I bought this off sim market a while ago around 2009

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

But that version is not compatible with FSX-Steam. Download the latest version from your simMarket account and see if that works.

I purchased the addon back in 2009 but i actually just downloaded it 2 days ago, as i did a reinstall of fsx for an unrelated matter. It will give you a download link which i assume is updated. I'm pretty sure i have had that livery problem since getting fsx-se. Perhaps i am still getting the outdated version? I will Download it again just for the sake of it.

The screenshot show's exactly what i am looking at to download. 

On 9/25/2019 at 5:16 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

But that version is not compatible with FSX-Steam. Download the latest version from your simMarket account and see if that works.

i'm sure, as i have tried reinstalling many times. For the record i will try reinstalling with administrator rights on the compatibility mode and i will double check the fsx folder is not read only. A this is a fresh install of fsx.

I Tried doing reinstall making sure the administrator rights were enabled on compatibility mode. However i did not see any difference.

Here is a folder of one of the non working variants.

And here is a folder of one of the variants that does work.

I can also just send the entire aircraft folder but i assume i shouldn't due to copywrite reasons. Let me know if you need the files sent and i can send them on an available medium.

I have actually changed my entire motherboard and hard drive about 10 months ago, and this happened as well on my last build. I am using some of the parts of my old computer but 80% of it was replaced. The problem was identical, but i remember way before when i had boxed fsx it worked fine. I seem to have had this problem since switching to SE. 

• 6 months later...
On 9/29/2019 at 4:15 PM, xaerogonzo said:

I have actually changed my entire motherboard and hard drive about 10 months ago, and this happened as well on my last build. I am using some of the parts of my old computer but 80% of it was replaced. The problem was identical, but i remember way before when i had boxed fsx it worked fine. I seem to have had this problem since switching to SE. 

Hi there, please dont worry i can try to help you. Im a big fan on here and love the F-16C, no issues there. Do you still need help?

The problem is your panel cfg file. I had the same problem, how I fix this I copy my panel cfg from the f-16AM display folder then pasted in my other f-16 panel folders and they appeared.  I'm posting my panel cfg copy it and paste it in to the versions that you don't have.

panel.cfg

Archived